Chapter 5: Goodnight kisses

Mitch P.O.V

"How the hell does he knows everything?!" Scott yelled angrily.

"I don't know... But let's just ignore it for now. I have better things to do and I hope you do too?" I winked and he smiled. He put his phone back in his pocket and turned to me.

"Yeah, I have some better things to do..."

I closed my eyes and leaned in to kiss him but when I didn't felt anything I opened my eyes again. I saw Scott standing next to the couch covering his mouth to block out the sound of his giggles.

"I hate you." I said before I started walking away. I was stopped by Scott grabbing my wrist and turning me around to face him. I looked into his eyes, our faces inches away from eachother.

"No, you love me." He said while smiling, which made me smile.

"Yeah, you're right. I love you."

"I love you too, babe." He said and I saw him leaning in to kiss me. I wanted to stop him to do the same to him that he did to me but I couldn't resist his closed eyes and soft lips. I'll get my revenge later.

Our lips touched and I felt a spark. But not a normal spark. Not the same spark I felt when we first kissed. This time, the spark was so much stronger.

Scott P.O.V

The rest of the day, Mitch and I just layed on the couch together cuddling and watching movies. For the first time in hours, Mitch started talking.

"So, uhm, what actually are we now?"

I smiled. "We are two extraordinairy human beeings who've been loving each other for months now without each other knowing."

"And what exactly do you mean?"

"I mean that we're two very attractive guys who love eachother so much that they're trying to be in a relationship?"

Mitch kissed my cheek and smiled. "That was just perect. I love you so much, Scott."

"I love you too, Mitch." I pecked his lips and looked at the clock.

"It's late. I'm going to bed." I said hoping he wanted to sleep with me.

"Yeah me too. Uhm, would you mind if I join you?"

There it is, the question I wanted to hear.

"I was hoping that you'd ask that." I turned off the tv, and stood up, taking Mitch's hand. We walked upstairs and stood still in the hall.

"Which room?" Mitch asked.

"We'll take my room, my bed is bigger." I said and walked into my room, closing the door behind Mitch.

I took off my clothes so I only had my boxers on. I don't know why but I always slept like that. I got into bed and watched Mitch taking off his clothes.

"Stop looking at my butt."

I laughed. "I wasn't looking at your butt. I was looking at your perfect body."

He smiled and layed next to me.

"Goodn-" I was interrupted by Mitch.

"Don't I get  goodnight kiss?"

I laughed and kissed him.

"Better?"

"Much!"

"Goodnight, Mitch."

"Goodnight, Scott."

"I love you."

"I love you too, babe."

Mitch cuddled into my side and soon we both fell asleep.

-----------------------------

HI GUYS!

I don't have much time right now, I'm writing on my phone and I only have 8% left so I need to be quick!

I'm sorry if this chapter is shorter but as I said, I'm writing on my phone so I can't see how many words I typed.

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter! Feel free to vote, comment and share!

Thank you for reading and I'll 'speak' to you soon!

Until then,

Enjoy life!

Love, N.