Chapter 2: Ignorance

Mitch P.O.V

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked Scott but he just shrugged. Scott and I may live together, but we hardly spoke since that kiss. And that happened two months ago. We only spoke when we were filming and to discuss what we were going to eat and things like that. To be honest, it was killing me. I needed him in my life to cheer me up, to make me laugh and smile again. I miss him. I miss the way he hugs me. I miss the way he laughs when I tell a joke. I miss the way we used to watch a sad movie together and both started crying at the same time. I miss him so much that I cry myself to sleep ever since he ran to is room, not wanting to talk about the kiss. But the silence needs to be over, I can't go on like this anymore. If I don't want to lose him even more, I need to something, now. Scott sat next to Wyatt on the couch, he was watching The Simpsons. I walked over to him, grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. He looked at me schocked. "Scott, we need to talk."

He looked down at his fingers and started to play with his thumbs. "Scott, please. I miss you, I need my best friend back." My eyes started to water up and I tried my best to hold back sobs but I just couldn't. I broke down when Scott looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "Scott... please... T-talk to m-me." I managed to speak out between sobs. Tears started to roll down Scott's cheeks and he quickly putted his arms around me. We sat there for what seemed like hours but were only two minutes.

"I miss you too." Scott said, hugging me even tighter. We both wanted to stay like this for a while but were interrupted by Wyatt who seemed to have peed on the couch.

"Oh come on Wyatt!" We said in sync and smiled. Scott picked up Wyatt and put him on the ground as I ran to the kitchen to get something to clean up the couch. When I came back, Scott was texting so I started to clean up the couch.

"So... Are we talking again?" I asked, still cleaning up the mess Wyatt made.

"Yeah, you're not the only one who needs his best friend back." I turned around and saw Scott smiling.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For making me laugh."

"I didn't make you laugh." He looked at me confused but then he knew what I was planning on doing and he started to walk backwards.

I threw the rag I used to clean up Wyatt's pee at Scott and it landed on his face. I couldn't help but laugh when Scott threw the rag onto the floor and looked at me angrily.

"I hate you." He said, picking up the rag and walking towards me.

"No you don't." I said smiling and running away from him.

"Whatever." He said running after me, almost falling over a pillow I threw on the ground when I was cleaning couch. I started laughing so hard that I couldn't see clearly where I was going. Before I could stop I ran into a wall and fell to the ground. I got up with a huge pain in my head and saw Scott looking at me schocked.

"What's wrong?"

He grabbed my arm and lead me to the kitchen and sat me down on one of the chairs. He looked at me concerned so I felt with my hand on my head where the pain came from. I looked at my hand and it was full of blood. I started to breathe heavily. How the hell did that happen?

"Mitch, calm down, you need to get stitches." He ran to the bathroom to get a towel and gave it to me. "Hold that on your head." He grabbed the car keys and house keys. I walked behind him to the front door. We walked to the car as fast was we could and drove to the hospital.

Scott P.O.V.

"Do I look manly now?" Mitch asked pointing at the stitches in his forehead.

"No, you look like a idiot who ran into a wall." I said smiling at him.

"Very funny!" He said sarcastically.

"Okay okay you look good, as always."

"I know." He smiled.

A few moments later, the doctor came in. "Hello, I'm Doctor Lush but you can just call me Matthew! So, Mitch, we want you to come back in two weeks so we can take out the stitches. Just go to the reception and make an appointment before you go home, okay?"

"Okay, so I can leave now?" Mitch asked.

"Yes, I'll see you in two weeks!" Matthew said, shaking our hands, Mitch's first, then mine. When he left, Mitch and I packed our stuff and walked to the reception. Mitch made an appointment while I went to the little shop to get us coffee. When I walked outside the shop, I saw Mitch waiting for me. I gave him his coffee and we both walked to my car.

"I'm really happy we talk again, Mitch. I'm so sorry it took so long, I really don't know why I let that happen." I said when we were at the front door of our house. Mitch stopped before opening the door and turned around to face me.

"Hey, it's okay." He said and hugged me. "It's not your fault, let's just forget what happened and go inside and eat something, I'm starving!" We both laughed and I hugged him tighter, enjoying the way he made me feel comfortable whenever and wherever we are. After a while, we both let go, smiled and walked inside. When we came inside, everything was pitch black and we couldn't see anything. Mitch turned on the light and we both looked shocked at what we saw.

-----------------------------

HI GUYS!

So this was the 2nd chapter or 'What If..? (Scömíche)'! I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you for reading and I'll 'speak' to you soon!

Until then,

Enjoy life!

Love, N.