42. Castle Brawl

"Dialogue"

"Dialogue"

"Threats/Deep Voice"

Inner Thoughts

[Skill Ability]

-o-o-o-

3rd Person POV

Wapol was sent flying through the snowy courtyard from Luffy's fist. He was nearly on the edge of the mountain, only to be caught by his men in both arms.

"Y-Your Highness!" One yelled.

"Hurry and lift him!"

"What do you think I've been doing?!"

Groaning from pain, Wapol was completely concussed and blood was flowing from his forehead. On the other side, Luffy let out a grinning laugh.

"Shishishi! You three sure were a big pain in my ass back then... But, now, I don't need to hold back anymore!"

"Y-You dare treat King Wapol with such disrespect and mockery?! By punching him?!"

"That's right! You are in the presence of the royalty! This island and the lives of its inhabitants are subject to the very whims of his regal self!"

Luffy mocked them by letting his tongue out. "Bleeh! So what?! You guys annoy the hell out of me!"

"Nami, stay here. Elle, with me." Y/N ordered as he jumped down, Elle was just behind him, trailing.

Walking towards Luffy, Dr. Kureha, Chopper, Y/N, and Elle rendezvoused with Sanji outside of the gates.

"You know those three, brat?" Kureha asks Luffy.

"Oh, I know them alright. They're the Pesty Pirate Posse. Nothing but pests, the lot of them. That man even tried to eat my ship!"

"Luffy. That man you just punched was the King of Drum Island himself." Y/N interjected and notified him with a shake of his head.

Luffy blinked before he looked at Sanji for confirmation. "Ah-"

"HOLD ON! DID YOU JUST SAY THE KING?!" Luffy bellowed.

"IDIOT! ARE YOU NOT LISTENING EARLIER?!" Sanji and Y N yelled back at him in unison.

"I THOUGHT THEY WERE PIRATES!"

"RRAAAGGH! ENOUGH!" Another voice joined in. It was Wapol, and he was angrier than before.

"Your Majesty!" His goons said with hope in their words.

"You damn Strawhat... ticked me off big-time. I swear I'll devour every last piece of you know."

"Damn, it's cold!" Luffy ignored Wapol and glanced at Y/N. "Hey, Y/N! Do you have a jacket to spare?"