P R O L O G U E

P r o l o g u e

* a note appears on the first page *

They say , love feels like you're alive.... A feeling , a deep feeling from your heart that sent shivers all around your body.

A lively kiss that sent sparks , a soft touch that will make you smile. A voice that taste so sweet , a love that makes your life happy..

But what if... What if the one you love is deadly alive ? .

What will you do ?

* another note in the end it was full of blood stains *

It's all too good to be real, to sad to be experienced.

it was almost like a novel i have read when i was a young. or a movies who i adore and inspires me to make my own story. but maybe, everything is just a lesson for me. maybe it only exist in my imagination. every stories have endings in the end.maybe i just don't want the end in truly end. so i put it in the first page. maybe i just have the hope you gave me, that maybe, it's not the really end of everything.

* a film is playing on the back ground *

Little Zayn pushed Louis playfully , but suddenly it was a little too much that make Louis get on the ground smashed a little garden with little flowers in it.

" Oh crap Zee , you pushed me too much you twàt " he hissed , hating his aching back. Zayn laughs and help him up.

" Oh shït , Audrey's garden " Zayn cussed. An 8 year old cuss. And by speak of the devil, a little girl with a pink bow on her head walks in.

" Zayn, Louis my mom say — " She have the shock on her face, both hands by the side of her cheeks. Tears slowly leaving her eyes, Louis roll his eyes.

" We're sorry Audrey, Zayn and I were playing and I fall down in it. " Louis excused, being honest for the first time in his kid life. The girl didn't say anything, nor moving. She just stand on the side crying. Sobs leave her lips, she sat down in front of the flower and hide her head on her arms, crying.

" I gotta see Aunt, Lou, comfort her there " Zayn said, leaving Louis. Louis just give a middle finger for his best friend who leaves him.

Louis don't want to comfort her, Its just, he hates tears. Its like 'weakness' for him. And by seeing her crying, he saw her as weak. But still, he walk closer to her.

" Are they, dead? " She ask looking at Louis up, big brown eyes with tears. Louis bit his lip, and look down at the flower, he smashed it. But the roots are still there, but the petals are off.

" I think it's still alive, Its just.... broken .. I guess " He answered. Later on, the girl ask more about why the petals are off or why the sand is ruined and why the roots are still there and Louis found that Annoying.

******

ATTENTION: this story is WRITTEN/MADE/CREATED by idoesntshine a.k.a me. DO NOT STEAL MY WORKS , rewrite or claim it as yours.

" STORIES are made to inspire you make your own not own it as yours "