Chapter Six

* The next page appears with a photograph, of a young girl and a young boy looking at each other happiness between them with heart eyes. "

polaroids [ Chapter Six ]

" So there will be something to look back for "

just like what i said earlier i wanted to capture everything and save it in my memory. maybe i wanted it so much that i did everything to make it happen. who wouldn't want that anyway? it's awesome.

i remember capturing your gaze when i caught you staring in my eyes when we're 10. i remember capturing your smile that flashes like a light when you turned 13. and i remember the day where i took a polaroid photo you are wearing your favorite big blue dress.

" honey can you take a photo of Audrey? zayn said you're like a photographer when it comes to polaroids. " your mother said and i don't know if i want to. but its your birthday and i have to be so polite and kind, which is hard for me. " why polaroid? "

" so she can keep it " i just nod deciding its better to not ask anything anymore and do what she ask me to do. so i took the polaroid and look at you. you're dancing with the music of i don't know which band but you enjoy it anyway.

when you swing around i took a capture of you and the photo came out. and i saw you shock and look at me. " is that a polaroid? " you ask and i don't want anything to be ruin so i didn't talk back.

i hand you the photo and you took it and smile before giving back to me. " its yours " you said smiling and that smile made my stomach feel tight. " what i will do with this? " i ask you took my hand and put the picture in my hands closing them before looking at me.

i swear to god that moment, i want to capture your eyes as they spark with full beauty. " so there will be something to look back for " your voice sincere and my heart is aching with fear. " but i will never look back. maybe you will " i say, this time i took both of your hand holding them like my life depends on it.

i put your picture on your hands. before smiling back at you. then i realize, someone took a photo of us and i hear'd you say. " now there is something to look back for. "

******