Chapter Seven

* the next page filled with dead blue dyed tulips petals scattered on the page , the colors we're fading *

tulips [ chapter seven ]

being fifteen is a gift, i mean i'm so tired being a kid and i'm finally a teen. school is good and real great that zayn is in a lot of my class. we had a lot of fun.

and you're fourteen, you're in a different school. its a school that i don't know, and there's not a lot of students in there. and whenever you go home. you're crying, i wanted to ask, what's wrong?

maybe being a teen, for you isn't a gift. you become more sad and more distant to me. when you're a kid, you're always happy. our life is upside down, isn't it?

" audrey, you have to attend school. " your mom angrily shouts and i hear'd you crying from the outside of the house. " but m-mom ! they're all bad ! bad ! " annoyed, as always, i felt like not going with zayn anymore. because if i knock this door right now. i know i have to deal with you.

but then i found myself knocking, i want to stop, i want to go back. but i just stand there wait for something. the door opened. " louis ! glad you're in here, we'll zayn is sick he can't go to school. " your mom told me.

" oh, uh , where is he? " i asked. since well, zayn's mother and yours are living together. " he's upstairs, come in " and i step inside, founding you in the corner hands on your face you look like you cried.

ignoring you, i head upstairs and go to zayn's room founding him on his bed " zayn , you twat you're leaving me?! " i said punching his arms. " then skip school today ! " so that's what i did, i skip school.

" hey louis, can you get me some snacks down staires? " groaning i run downstairs and hearing you and your mom again. " audrey, you have to go " your mom again shouts and you just cried. " umm mrs. emerald-- "

" louis! can you help me talk to audrey? she don't want to go to school. and i have to make snacks for zayn. please talk to her. " then she left, i groan again, never wanting to deal with this. but maybe i wanted to.

your face is red, your eyes is puffy and your lips is also red. i walk closer and move the hair out of your face, tucking it behind your ear. " hi, audrey " i start, being polite and try so hard not to be irritated.

" why you don't want to go to school? " i ask and you stop sobbing and look at me in the eyes. " they're bad. t-they saw me picking tulips and they starting stomping off the flowers. "

i know that's not what you really mean. i understand that they bully you, but why? there's no wrong with you. you're perfect. " why they do that? " i ask " because the flower isn't naturally blue like the others. " 

******