Chapter Eighteen

* there's a note in the page *

i realized, this book is ending,

that there will no more chapters,

i used to think of,

chapters last, pages not.

but right now?

i don't know anymore

write me love [ chapter eighteen ]

the next week you're finally happy again, i just have to buy you a lot of burgers and make love to you. and also be with you, i never gone to a party again and zayn apologies but it wasn't his fault. glad i never saw lacey again.

when i came back to work, i start to get stressed too. depressed and felt almost tired everyday. you we're worried but i tell you " i'm fine " when i just want to sleep for a whole day. don't get me wrong i loved my work, but then, it slowly fading away.

" what's your dream job? " you asked, when i was a kid, i used to want to be a singer. when i was a teen, i wanted to be a photographer and when i met you i just wanted to be with you. and my dreams come true, except i didn't become a singer. i become a lover, i didn't become a photographer, but i captured someone beautiful and its you.

my work isn't for me that's why i quit, its just it feels like i am forced to do something, you know? i was a photographer, but all i want to take a photo is you. and that's not how photography works. so i quit, and start to find a new one.

" i don't know what's my dream job, what about you? " i asked back. " i just wanted to make everything nice with you " you said and i hope that's how easy life is but it isn't " we'll i just want to express how much i love you " i winked. " then, write me love? " you said.

i tried, writing before. i mean that's like my hobby when i was young. i have a diary , that sounds feminine but yes i had a diary which contains you. and some of them right now is in here. so i did what you asked, i write you love. but what should a love be? love letter? poem? a story? i never really think i can make a long story with many characters and many many things. but i tried.

after making a story about a little girl and a little boy, actually us. and i read it to you and you fell asleep. and the way you smiled hearing the story, made me want to make more and read it to you every night so i did.

******