Chapter Fourteen

* a hand print appeared on the page *

sky blue[ chapter fourteen ]

maybe i become tired of running away that i just gave up. or maybe, god helped me made the right choice i haven't noticed. i stopped, i stopped thinking on 'why' stopped asking 'why' and lastly, i stopped running away, not away but running away from you.

" what color of a gown would you like to wear audrey? " mom asked , while you're just looking at the window not really paying attention and there i was staring at you. " white? or blue? i think white suits you " mom smiled looking at the dresses. " i think sky blue is perfect " i suggested and mom looked at me wide eyes and a big smile appeared on you face

you didn't talk, never said any word and i become worried. mom is energetic when it comes to planning weddings " you seem to love her now, do you Louis? " i look down my lap as mom drove the car , glancing if your okay and you fell asleep so i slowly lay your head on my shoulder.

" i don't know, but i just felt like its my duty to take care of her. " i whispered not wanting you to hear it. i don't want you to feel unloved. actually, i don't want you to feel what your felt before. dead.

your not dead for me, even if you think you are. your like a sun to my life. annoyed when i look at it, but it make my life brighter than anything. yes, i hated you , i hated you for making me feel wrong. making me realize what i have always done is wrong. but i loved you, because your always there like as if i still have a chance to change everything and make it right.

" i don't love her mom, i just, don't have any choice do i? " i whispered again. i wish i could take the words back that time, i wish i could rewind , i wish i could but i can't, why? i felt your fingers twitch.

********