Chapter Five

* A pastel blue note appears in the next page with heart stickers *

Hi Lou- Lou,

I'm sorry for making you mad.

I'm sorry

Audrey

* The note seem's to be a long time ago that the color blue of note is fading to white *

Cards [ Chapter Five ]

You're kind of this girl who keeps everything to your self. You can't let out everything from inside you that you just put those words into your weird Pastel notes. You have a lot of collections of them. And all of them was send to mine. Maybe my favorite one is the one you sent me its color Blue and there's a lot of stickers in it. I like it.

" Zayn, how to build a house of cards again? " I ask we we're almost high school that time and I always forget how to do one. And Zayn is perfect with making them. " Just put it together like this. " Zayn showed me and I am sure capturing every movements to my mind to redo it later for myself.

Capturing every moments huh? I wish I can really do that. I am focusing too much on building cards when I didn't notice you looking sitting beside me. " What is that? " I ignored because maybe your just trying to annoy me.' Its obvious you knew that of course!' I want to shout to you. But I am really really on the point where I'm finishing it

And then it happen , you touched one of the side it all falls down. I look at you angrily. " Can't you just simply fuck off?! You are really annoying! Can't you see I've doing hard and you fucking ruined it ! " Promise, whenever I remember that moment I want to go back in time and hit myself on the face.

I made you cry, and I felt guilty at least and I push you down storming off the room. " I hate you ! " I cried on Zayn's room, glad Zayn is away. Then I hear'd a knock knowing it was you I wipe my tears away and calm myself down.

I open the door to see you looking down hands with a note giving to me. " Take it " you said and I took it and you run away. I read the note I felt my lips twitch with the word 'Lou- Lou' and I felt relief too.

Maybe I'm just like the cards, build up all my anger but then you fall them all down with just your touch. How could I be okay without you? How am I supposed to be without your touch? I don't know. I keep your Blue pastel note in my pocket and making sure one day, I'll put it on something where its right to be.

*****