Chapter Seventeen

* there's a note on fastened on the page *

* it's the torn part of the continues of the note in the second page *

need you

i'm sorry

forgive me

audrey

i will never

do it again

its just so

many things

in my mind

i love you audrey,

please come back

to me

* the note is crumpled *

trust [ chapter seventeen ]

months passed and we're so happy , living together as husband and wife. it was completely perfect and everything. " can we have burgers for lunch? " you suggested, your hair long and still have the ribbons bow on your head. " no, we had burgers last night. "

you pouted, i don't know why you crave for burgers these days. " come here " i said and you walk towards me looking at me in the eyes with puppy eyed. i hold on your chin and kissed your lips. " i love you so much but i had enough burgers, i'm starting to hate them but for you my love, we'll have burgers. " and that's enough to make you smile.

we ate burgers and i almost puke at the taste, but the happiness on your face is totaly worth it. that day supposed to be a normal day, its my day off and we have a lot of time together to watch cartoons and maybe something more fun. but zayn came to our house.

" c'mon, you gotta go party " zayn invited and i am showing him a lot of 'no' " zayn, i have to be with audrey today. she can't go to parties! " i said and zayn huff " who said she'll come? she'll stay here, c'mon ! i promise it will be just one night "

i can't escape my bestfriend you know? and i am glad you're fine with it even when i don't. what if i get drunk? what if i got in an accident? i don't want to leave you. parties are nothing , i learned before.

on the second we're on the club, i already lost zayn. that twat. the music is so loud its burning my ear, peoples dancing together that i want to threw up. i bought a drink. " louis! " and i look up to see a familiar face.

" lacey? " and she smiled nodding, her appearance quite changed. she become more.. sexy and more, stunning. " yep, so long time no see. how's life? " she asked and i want to stay silent. i want her to go away, yet i also want her to kiss me again.

" fine, you? " why god? why? my life is now okay , why making it bad again? i love you, i love you and no one else. but lacey was my girlfriend, the first one who showed me love. " kind of stressed at work. " she sighed. " want a drink? "

i know everything is wrong, i knew kissing your ex is wrong, i know cheating to you is not right. and the way you caught us there, with zayn beside you, your eyes tearing up. why did you followed us?

but then the ride home is silent, it almost kill me. i want you to say anything. shout at me or hit me or kill me. i deserve it, i deserve it, i deserve it.you just cried and it pains me, its like the punishment on what i have done. when we arrived home you didn't talk, i never get a chance to explain because you hurried go to sleep.

i know your not asleep yet when i lay next to you. " can we talk? i need to explain " i said instead you just stare at me, still crying and wasn't talking. " i'm drunk, i'm sorry. but i promise you, its just alcohol i don't have feelings for her and i only love you please forgive me "

you cried again and nod your head and i hug you, kissed you but you didn't say a thing. " goodnight , i love you " i whispered , and only you replied is a sigh. come back

*****