Chapter Nine

* the next page is filled with flower petals *

* there is a note in the page *

Audrey Emerald, Autism.

* the note is torn out *

flowers [ chapter nine ]

i still hate you, i don't know why. but i have this feeling of want to push you away. i know you should be treated the kindest way as you really did everything to me before is kindest. but you have this attitude where i can't stand.

the attitude of where you are staring so much to me, the attitude of wanting me to listen to you, to talk to you and to want to see you again on the next day. i hate you for making me feel this weird electricity.

zayn and i are finally okay again, and when i found out he broke up with her we're like best friends again, and i am glad. we laughed through what happen. and i'm thankful.

next day appears and i saw you watering your flowers again. it was so obvious that it is already dead , and never gonna make it. so walk towards you and you stop watering them. " they're dead. " i scoffed and i hear'd you whimpering.

" they're dead and you're wasting your time watering them. there's no point. just leave them " i said and your tears become visible and i felt bad again , i was about to walk away when i hear'd you talk.

" then why are you wasting your time on me? " as those words let out, everything inside me explodes. i walk back and quickly hugging you, you cry harder and i chant " sorry " in your ear. but all you do is cry.

there's no wrong about you, there's no wrong Audrey. " you're not dead audrey, you're not dead. " i can feel your hands on my back, clutching me closer.

i hate you so much, i hate you for wanting me to love you. i hate you for making me see the truth. but i love you, because i hated you.