1✓Party

"Since when does Hailey Austin grace me with her presence at my friend's party, huh?"

Jake asked as he stood in front of her, having a cup with some soda drink inside.

The teal-haired female folded her bare arms. Her skin-tight, black, thigh-high length dress hugging her frame tightly.

"Lia wanted me to come so she wouldn't have to deal with Zoey alone."

"Oh.. so it wasn't of your own accord?"

"No."

"Aww.. Austin crack a smile~"

"I would not smile for you if it would make you disappear from my life."

Jake smirked as he leaned his face closer, having to lightly crouch considering their height difference.

"Does that mean you like me?"

"No."

"Buttt..~"

Hailey rose her hand, interrupting him with her eyes closed and her nose scrunched up, angrily.

"I want you to disappear more then anything, and you want me to smile: thus I would not smile even if you would disappear from it."

The blonde-peach rolled his eyes, looking at the soft but tight curls in her hair.

"You look pretty."

Hailey rolled her eyes, raising her middle finger before walking off. That conversation was boring her.

No.

Jake Sterling was boring her.

The blonde rolled his eyes, folding his arms as he looked down. Though his eyes rose again when he heard his voice be called.

"Jake. Damn man.."

It was the voice of Liam.

"What is it?"

"That. Just tell the girl you like her!"

"I don't!"

Liam rolled his eyes, chuckling as he put his hands on his hips.

"And Stacy's mom isn't hot."

Jake grumbled as he heard that, Liam sounded very twisted at times, and outright disturbing.
Though, Jake can't remember what Stacy's mom looks like, so he can't really put an input.

"Everyone sees it, Jake, except you. Admit it, you're not for softie Daisy anymore, you're into bad girls~"

"Eugh, her? She's just someone to mess with."

Liam did a shaking hand gesture in front of his own neck, trying to tell Jake to shut up.
The blonde rose a confused brow until he turned around, he felt a certain young woman's eyes staring at him through his soul.

"Just because you like to mess with her, doesn't mean that's all she is."

Lia declared before she took a few steps forwards, driving both Liam and Jake backwards.

"She is my best friend. I am your friend.

I won't hesitate to pick her over you. And I'll tell Drew exactly why."

Jake rolled his eyes, he didn't have the same flirty attitude he did with Hailey when talking to Lia.

"Whatever, why would you care, you cheated on her and you broke up."

Lia's eyes narrowed angrily, her index finger pointing and landing on his chest, he had to admit, he felt intimidated.

"Don't, you dare bring that up."