3✓Fantasies

"Stay quiet.."

Jake whispered into the teal-haired female's ear, his voice lower due to the quiet volume he was using.
Hailey felt like she was going to explode, he was being way too teasing as his lips trailed around her neck.

Only when he heard the person's feet approach did he climb on top of the toilet seat, raising his legs up and placing Hailey between them.

(Basically, he's sat on the seat with his legs criss-cross and his knees up, with Hailey sat between his legs and basically on his crotch)

This, was an attempt to hide them and their.. shenanigans.

"Hailey, are you here?"

That voice belonged to Millicent. Jake knew that and took advantage of it.
The blonde-peach began to coat Hailey's neck in kisses and saliva as he picked across her skin, occasionally nipping at it with his teeth. Hailey could feel a FIRE burn in her stomach, trying to resist her body's pleas to let out a long moan.
Jake only made it ten times worse as he began to roll his hips into hers, he was making this torture for her..

Her heart was racing..

Her vision clouding..

Her cheeks burning..

"Haileyyyy!"

Milly called again, no reply.

Hailey leant her head back, her throat becoming more evident as she did so. Jake, per usual, took advantage and attacked that area, careful not to leave too many marks.

"Eugh, where'd she get to this time.."

They could hear Milly's steps, she was heading for the exit door - then, they heard it open and shut.
No one had come in, thankfully, otherwise they'd have heard Hailey's dragged out moan that she had been holding in.

Jake himself began to get more excited due to the sound she had made, shifting to try and put her on the ground, then he could follow-up.

He managed to put her on her feet, his hands rested on her hips as their bodies pressed closely together.
The young lady herself wrapped her arms around his neck, waiting until he had finished with her neck before finally pushing him back.

The blonde-peach landed with a thud, groaning at the impact to the cold lavatory. Though, once he saw what he had done to Hailey, the biggest, most devil-like smile formed.

"You're a beautiful mess.."

Hailey looked over at him, her teeth gritting. She wanted to be mad with him, why did he have to be so attractive?!

Jake's smirk remained as he got up, approaching her and running his hand by her ear, tucking a piece of hair behind it.

"Look angry, Princess, I know you loved it."

Hailey pushed him, hard, on the chest with one of her hands. He stumbled back, snickering.

"Feisty.. love you~"

"Ugh, you're disgusting. You damn well pressed against me!"

Jake looked down at his pants, it was true that a tent had formed and he used that on her.. now in her, he'd love.

"I mean, can you blame me? You sound and taste amazing.. now, how you feel.."

The male spoke as he looked her up and down.

"..that's a story for another time, huh?"

"There won't be another time, Sterling!"

With that statement leaving her lips, the young woman unlocked the stall door and rushed out, having thrown her jacket on and shoved her bag over her shoulder.
Jake watched the door swing after her swift departure, sighing to himself.