9✓Shows

Guys I called my friend for the first time in ages and daaammmmnnn did they have a GLOW-UP in voice tone.
Lord help me it's better than Luke's voice glow-up.

"I can't believe dad's actually fine with this."

Hailey said as she was stood by her wardrobe, looking for her pyjamas. Disney-themed, of course.
A pair of arms snaked around her waist, planting a kiss on her cheek with their lips.

"I'm glad he is. I get to spend more time with you~"

Hailey rolled her eyes with a smile as she heard her partner, raising her arms above her head and letting them wrap around his neck. He was taller, so her arms were leant upwards against his torso.

"Are you going to let me change in private or are you happy to see me almost naked."

"Depends what you're comfortable with, Hails."

The teal-haired female felt her heart flutter, the way he cared for her and made sure she was comfortable before doing anything.. she loved it.

"Depends if I get to watch you get changed too."

"Oh definitely, win-win for me there."

"Deal."

Jake chuckled before pecking her cheek. He walked over towards Hailey's bed; Luke had been kind enough to give Jake his spare pair of pyjamas pants that he had packed for the night, they were cream-coloured, the pair Luke kept were red.

"Who's going first, then?"

Hailey asked as she got her item of clothing: a nightie that had the famous Thumper on it.

"Hmmm.. I'll go first, perhaps?"

"Sure."

Hailey walked over towards the bed, sitting on the edge. Jake crouched down to her lowered height, planting a kiss on top of her head before stepping back to kneel on the floor, removing his belt to let his pants drop.
Hailey watched, remembering their first session of tutoring. Her cheeks went pink, leaving her hands on her lap as she kept silent.

The coral-blonde knew he was making this painful by slowly undressing, pulling his pants off. Once they were removed, he got back up onto his two feet and removed his shirt from his chest. He pulled it over his head, letting it drop to the floor, as he would pick up and fold them in a moment.
He shot a charming smirk in Hailey's direction, making her look down, flushed. The male approached his partner, crouching down. He used his two index and middle fingers to raise her eyes.

"Look at that.. all shy..

Wonder how you'll be when we go camping, huh?"

Hailey's blush darkened in colour, she looked at his chest, desperate to touch his bare skin. Damn. For a lazy so-and-so, he's fit.

"Just finish already.."

Jake chuckled, grabbing the pyjama pants and slowly pulling them up. He tied a knot to keep them around his waist, then put his hands on his hips.

"My showtime is over, Princess."

Hailey slowly rose to her feet, reaching a hand out and placing it on his chest, gently running it over his muscles. Jake let her feel his skin as he admired her curiosity, smiling as he ADORED her attention.

Her soul attention.

No one else getting his girl's attention.

No, one.

While he admired her, he realised that she had slipped her fingers off of his chest one-by-one. He watched as she reached her hands up to his shoulders, forcing him to turn and sit on the bed.

"Okay, my go."

"Heck, bring on the show, no adverts."

Hailey couldn't help but laugh at his show jokes, he's so cringy but so good.
She placed her nightie down beside the coral-blonde, planning to undress right in front of him.

First she pulled her pink jacket off of her arms, letting it fall to the ground. She could see how it physically tortured Jake, causing her to do a similar method with her shirt. Jake's eyes lowered down to her breasts, trapped by her bra.

"My eyes are up here~"

Jake kept his eyes down, which made the teal-haired female sigh, grinning.

"Fine, then, if that's what you want to see maybe I could.."

Hailey reached her hand to her back, reaching for the clips on her bra.

"H-Hailey! Not.. in your parents' house.."

Jake said as he looked down, trying to control himself. The teal-haired female giggled, knowing what she was doing.

"Fine, fine.. can I sit on your lap instead?"

"..Sit, not grind."

"Ughhh, spoil sport."

"We can kiss and cuddle if you don't.. o-overexcite either of us."

Hailey gained a wide smile, nodding as she accepted his terms. Jake smiled himself, he can't stop smiling around her!

She's gorgeous.

She's just amazing.

Hailey removed her shorts, revealing her tan-coloured tights. She walked over towards Jake, sitting down on his lap horizontally. He was so tempted to wrap his arm around her bare skin, but she resisted for him, so he'd do the same.
The grey-eyed girl rested her leg on the bed as she unrolled her tights from the top all the way to the bottom. She then bent her torso down to reach over for her nightie. She rose her chest and head high, showing off her figure and ribcage.

The male watched while she tugged her nightie over her head, letting the material wrap around her body and over her thighs.
The female turned her head, rewarding him with a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Let's get a blanket and go to bed."

"Heck yeah!"

Hailey laughed at his excitement, she pushed him onto his back, allowing her to crawl onto the bed and grab the blanket. Though, as soon as she grabbed the material, she felt Jake tug her back by her ankles. As soon as she turned her head ocer her shoulder, he was already on top of her.

"This is where the fun begins~"