What WOULD'VE happened?

A lot of you have been asking what would've happened after the accident, and quite a lot mad that I ended it on a cliffhanger

My apologies, and be mad no more!

Ahem, let us begin, shall we?

So, after the crash, Jake and Hailey were both taken to hospital. There, we had Milo with a box of chocolates for his brother; Bethany with drawings for Hailey; and their parents there; of course their friends visited once allowed, Henry practically jumping on Jake and Milly cuddling Hailey's arm.
Jake would've healed fine, whereas Hailey would have damaged sight. Her sight would regain eventually, but she would see colours more dull and her vision would be generally quite blurry.

Jake and Zander helped Hailey with her vision problems, even bonding over it. And Zander making Jake swear never to cause Hailey heartbreak, which he agreed to, cross his heart.
With this new found confidence, thanks to Zander backing off a little, Jake decided to entertain Hailey with loving sensations, cuddling her and kissing her all over. Of course, when Milly walked in coming to visit, she instantly ran to rat out Jake and he suffered a, somewhat justified, beating from Zander.

Honesty, much else I didn't have planned, other than little moments between Jake and Hailey, one being one in a camping adventure where they climbed a tree to escape Bethany and Milly, laughing at the two shorties as they sat.

Sorry if this is a disappointment, like I said I didn't have much else planned.. Not that I can remember, at least.