4✓Performance

"Zanderrrr?"

"Zander!"

"ZAAAAAANDDDEEEEER!"

Alexander woke to his stepsister taking his cover off of him and his pillow from around his arms, that he had been pretending was his boyfriend, oh how he missed him..

"Ugh, did you have to make me feel freezing?!"

"Mom AND dad called you ten minutes ago! We were SUPPOSED to be setting off in five minutes!"

Zander's eyes widened drastically as he practically rolled out of bed, rushing over to his closet.
Hailey sighed with a snicker.

"I heard that!"

"Oh, you hear that but not us yelling huh?!"

"Quiet you!"

"You be quiet!"

(Shannon) "Both of you be quiet and hurry up!"

(Hailey, Zander) "Sorry Mom!"

෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴

Jake was walking with his arms stretched behind his neck, tilting his head to the side to try and get rid of the numb feeling in his neck.
Drew had one of his hands in his pocket, the other carrying his wallet between his index and middle finger.
Liam was holding Henry's hand, who was carrying a bag with an anime game he had bought, it wasn't an official, but it was a beta of a new Demon Slayer game.

The magenta-haired male looked over at his blonde-peach friend before speaking

"Hey, is it just me or are they walking really closely together?"

Jake took a look at the other two males in front of them, chuckling and rolling his eyes playfully.

"Gay, gay as the sky when it's sunny and raining."

They were walking over to the outdoor lunch area, where they heard some clapping and people cheering. The claps and gently stomps of people's feet sounded rhythmical, in some manner.

"I wonder what that's about?"

Liam spoke, feeling Henry soon pull his hand afterwards.

"Maybe it's a pop-up musician! Sometimes they have those at lunch, we barely come for lunch though.."

Liam looked at Henry's sad little face, looking over at Jake and Drew.

"Hey, dudes, can we go check that out?"

Liam was clearly asking for Henry's happiness, so the other two agreed. Besides, Jake loved the courage pop-up musicians had, and the group liked certain genres in the music community.
The group made their way over to the lunch area, it was a beautiful open area with a glass roof above with some decorative vines wrapped around the pillars.
Benches made out of beach oak wood were laid around some tables, whereas there was some open tables too.

The place was crowded, they all seemed to be looking in a certain direction too.

The group of males looked at each other in curiosity before they made their way to an open spot at a table. The bench only had two people on and it could fit up to eight, they managed to grab the spots and hear the voice of a singer, a guitar and a keyboard.

"🎵You know he beat me at darts and then he beat me at pool🎵"

That voice.. it was familiar.

"🎵And then he kissed me like there was nobody else in the room🎵"

They saw a familiar hair colour of black-purple, he was on the keyboard that they could hear.

"🎵As last orders were called was when he stood on the stool🎵"