dating headcanons | gepard

gepard x male ! doctor ! reader

dating headcanons for
our silvermane cutie <3
━━━━━━━━━━━━

before you start dating gepard headcanons

》Gepard rarely ever gets injured, and when he does - he doesn't. So, the day that he does get seriously hurt while on a mission of some sort, he is practically forced to see one of the silvermane doctors.

》First meeting and Gepard tries to play it cool - basically acts like his wounds don't hurt and he's completely fine. Y/n doesn't buy it at all lmao.

》Y/n basically heals him up easily. Not even a scar remained after he was done healing Gepard, and with nothing else to say - Gepard had to leave the infirmary. But he really wanted to see y/n again...even though they had nothing to talk about.

》low and behold, this led to Gepard getting injured way more often.

》which meant more visits to the infirmary where y/n works 🤭

》y/n, on the other hand, took notice of how much Gepard was coming to the infirmary seeking aid, so knowing Gepard's sister (Serval) and being close friends with her, Y/n told her his worries.

》"Fr??? He's getting injured a lot lately?"

》Serval was baffled, but after one talk with her brother she was quick to figure out that he was completely smitten with y/n.

》so, serval decides to ... push them on the right direction.

》after many months of awkward conversations and injuries, y/n and gepard finally end up together (but only after y/n starts stressing on how much he doesn't want Gepard to get hurt anymore).

when you start dating gepard headcanons

》gepard is visiting y/n nonstop, but this time with no injury to be seen (much to y/n's happiness)

》easily gets embarrassed when they go to the public bathroom, and tries to stay far away from y/n when they take care of their business. Y/n ends up rolling his eyes "its just us guys, Gepard"

》gepard gets easily flustered.

》speaking about getting flustered...

》Give Gepard attention and he is a blushing mess. Likes it when you kiss his cheek or hold his hand or even smile in his direction.

》loves cuddles and will force you to cuddle on the couch after a long day at work.

》Serval tells them both to get a room on multiple occasions.

》the only time they both argue is when y/n stresses over him getting hurt or when Gepard stresses that y/n needs sleep and a day off. Arguments never last long, of course. Y/n and Gepard can't bear to stay mad at each other.

》All and all, dating Gepard would be the best thing y/n has ever done. And y/n ends up being grateful about the day that Gepard walked in injured cause if he didn't, then y/n doubted that they would have ever met.

Bonus!
》Gepard is definitely the bottom in this relationship and no one can convince me otherwise.