Chapter Thirteen

Ezra left after sorting all the things that the twins needed. She appointed a head butler and a head maid to take care of them.

    She didn't bid them good bye in fear of not accepting her gift. She wish them a healthy and happy life from now on.

(Back in the Clinic)

    "You successfully finish all the errands I gave you. Well done Ezra" Nic said happily and Ezra just nodded.

    The herbs she just bought arrived before her. But, that's not all, Rea gave her a generous extra herbs as a gift of their first business together. 

     "Welcome back Master!!" Kairo said wagging his fluffy tail. Ezra pick him up, check his temperature and pulse.

     "He recovered from his cold. You can take him home if you want and I will give him regular checkups in the near future"

    "Thank you. Just send me the details" Ezra said and Nic agreed.

    Ezra carried Kairo out of the clinic after saying good bye to Nic. Nic just watch their backs farther and farther away until he couldn't see them.

   "Be safe" he said and went in in his clinic.

    The city is crowded today, with many invention in the market, it became more advance than before. Flying cars in the air, robots left and right, AI's and many more.

    Kairo bright eyes looks left and right, very curious of the new things he is seeing today. There are also beast like him with their owners.

   'Humanity really recovers fast' Ezra thought while looking around.

    "Where are we going master?" Kairo ask looking at Ezra. "Just buy things" she answered. Kairo became more curious of what could be his master wants to buy?

    Ezra walks into the mall, she first bought clothes for her and Kairo. She also bought toys and other things to put in the house.

    It's lunchtime, so Ezra goes into a restaurant with a high rate to eat.

    "Private Room" Ezra said
    "Okay maam, please follow me" replied the waiter.

     After arriving to their room, the waiter left to call the person who will serve them.

      Ezra put Kairo to the sofa and sat down. She pulled the two menu book from the table and place one in front of Kairo so he could pick his meal. Kairo choose the grilled meat while she choose their famous pasta.

    Soon, a waitress arrived to take their order. Ezra said their orders and decided to try their special drinks.

    "Okay maam, your order will be here for a moment. Just push the button in the wall if you need any assistance" the waitress said and left.

    They didn't wait long for the food to arrive and they started to dig in. The food is delicious as expected and Ezra give a tip to the waitress after paying their meal.

   "Now, let's go to the robbo store. I need to buy the delivery robot" she said to Kairo who nodded. Before they could enter the store, a woman with silver hair like her is being dragged out by two big security guards.

   "Why did you not give me a discount!?!? Don't you know who I am!?!?! I am this world's hero!?!? I'm Ezra!!?! Let go of me!?!?" The woman yelled desperately. Many people started to gather to watch the fun and mocks her.

    "How shameless! Impersonating our hero just to get a discount!"

    "If the hero saw this, she must be very disappointed"

    "Kick that mad woman out! She's a disgrace for using the hero's name!"

    "People now a days is desperate"