Chapter Thirty-Seven

Zilah impatiently waits for the auction to start. He looks around hoping to find Ezra's shadow but to no luck. He is starting to get more worried as time passes by.

      He secretly took out a tracking device on his pocket and turned it on. Before he and Ezra left to go to this city, he put some tracking device on her clothes so he could track her if she left without notice like now. Ezra didn't mind them, so he took it as a good sign.

      Zilah scans the device and it says that Ezra is on the stage. He looks up, search for her but still can't find any clue. He press some bottons in the device but it still pointed at the same direction.

      Zilah looked annoyed and frustrated, thinking that how could Ezra be on the stage when no one is on it!?!?

       "This thing must be broken, ill fix it after this mission"

      He put the tracking device back on his packet and when he is about to stand up, all the lights on the venue where turned off. Everything became dark, the host before walks to the stage with the spot light following him.

      The auction is about to start.

      Zilah grits his teeth and sat back down.

        "Sorry to keep you all waiting dear guest! We are just preparing and making sure everything will be perfect tonight"

        All the 'guest' whispers and complains about the long wait.

        After some more introduction, the auction has officially started. The first item, some uncommon items are sold first.

       Zilah looks at the items being auctioned and concluded that this organization must have hidden some items, which is smart. They could buy some time to find the missing items they have let out.

       After some time, the gems being auctioned shifted to selling slaves. Zilah looks disgusted as every young children are being bought one after another.

         He calmed himself down, knowing that they will save them later and beat some sense out of this heartless people.

         As he thought and many torture techniques to use later to punish this criminals. Drums started to beat to cathing everyone's attention.

       "We have unexpectedly gained a priceless item tonight!! You may know her already so, we will not take this long!! D, bring the girl up here!!" The host said excitedly. Money is coming!!!!

         A burly man named D as the host mentioned drags a drugged girl with silver hair and fair skin. He forces her to kneel on the center of the stage and cups her face so everyone can see her.      

     "Lets get out of here!!!!!"

     "Why is she here!!!??"

     "Run before its too late!!!!"

     Everyone panicked, some even fell down trying to get out of the venue.

     "Calm down everyone we already gave her a strong drug so she could do nothing to us" the host said in a tone of discrimination.

     "Prove it!!!" One of the guest shouted.

      The host looks at D and signals him. D didn't hesitate and punches the silvered hair girl on the stomach and she lays on the floor weakly.

      All the guest saw this and reluctantly sat down. Zilah, who saw everything, blaze in anger. How could they punch her!?!?! He wanted to go up there and knock that D guy out so badly!!! But he still restrain from doing that, knowing that maybe Ezra has a plan.

       "This is Ezra, our so called hero. If you buy her at a high price, we will give you the drug we used to her" the host takes out a vile on his sleeves and let the guest see it. Everyone became wild, not believing that such auction captured Ezra!!! The worlds hero!!!

        "Lets start the auction then, i know you are all restless to get your hands on her"

       Zilah looks at the girl on the stage still kneeling. As the bid dramatically increase on such crazy prices, he became restless. Why is Ezra not making a move?? Should he move first?? Will she be angry??

       Many thoughts crosses his mind. When girl is about to be handed to the winner. He stood up and runs towards the stage, not caring of Ezra gets angry with him.

        Everything slows down, when Zilah saw that the buyer is about to touch Ezra, he throws a dagger to him. The buyer screams in agony as the dagger digs into his hands.

       The girl who was kneeling just now took out the dagger on her clothes and slash the buyers neck who instantly died. Everything became chaotic, guest running to the exit, blood everywhere and the host trying to calm all of them.

       As the guest reach the door, they twist the handle but to no avail. Cold sweats run from their forehead as they try again but fails once more.

       Realizing that the door is lock, horror clouds on their faces. They desperately bangs the door and shouts to let them out.

        "This is quite messy" a voice sounded above them. They all slowly looked up and their heart almost stopped beating.

         "Ezra?!?!?" Everyone looks confuse and mortified. They look at the stage where another Ezra is and looks up.

       Two Ezra!?!?!?