Chapter Fourteen

After the commotion, the people who gathered to watch the fun walks away to do their own business again. Kairo was stunned and confused.

   'Why do some people wants to be Master and do such bad things?' He thought, but after thinking for a while, he couldn't come up with the answer.

    Ezra walks inside the store and looks at the displayed robots, as if the commotion just now didn't involve her. She is looking between the two latest model of delivery robot in the corner to analyse who is the best between them.

    The first robot is silver. It can understand variety of human laguages, can search many good places to buy food and furnitures and it can even talk!

   The second robot is black. Unlike the first robot, the second robot is an AI with a personality. It can understand all languages, carry big and heavy things and knows other advance knowledge that even humans didn't know!!

      They both have advantages that Ezra likes, she is now estimating on who will last longer. With her system back, she can scan the two robots and decide who is the best one and buy it.

     Looking at his master who is seriously staring at the robots. Kairo didn't think about the copycat woman anymore and looks at the robots to help Ezra to choose.

     A saleslady came over to assist them.

     "You have a good eye ma'am, this two delivery robots are the most advanced today. It's very popular that this two are the only ones left in the whole world now! You will never regret buying one of them!" The saleswoman said proudly.

     Ezra finish her scan and choose the second robot.

     "I want this one" Ezra said, pointing at the black robot, the saleswoman claps her hands and gave Ezra many praise for her right choice.

     "Follow me maam, I will lead you to the counter to pay the bill and this robot will be yours" she said and walks away.

      "Master, please let me down. I want to take a closer look at this robot" Kairo said, so Ezra put him down.

     "Stay here and don't make trouble. I will be right back" Ezra said and Kairo nodded obediently. After receiving Kairo's answer, Ezra followed the saleswoman to the counter.

    "Good morning maam, I heard that you want to buy our very last latest delivery robot, am I correct?" Ask the manager

    "Yes"

    "Please sign here to confirm your purchase" the manager said and gave Ezra some documents.

      Ezra signed her name to the paper after reading the document and making sure there is nothing wrong with it. After signing, she hand it back to the manager

    The manager, read Ezra's name and thought 'is she the hero? Why does she not only looks like her but she also have the same name as her'

    He looks at Ezra one more time and rejected his idea. The hero hide and never appeared again after she stopped the wars so this girl couldn't be her.

    The manager help Ezra adjusting and put some information about her and Kairo to the delivery robot. After setting the robot, he turned it on for testing.

    "Hello there, please enter my name" the robot said, Ezra enters its new name.

    "Hello miss Ezra, I'm Coby. Please take care of me from now on" Coby said with a smiley face on the screen