CHAPTER 2

"Hey Miss!"

I looked up and saw a stranger. The stranger started to run yelling something. He then came towards me and sat infront of me. He saw my wound and started tapping my cheeks to keep me awake. I was just too weak. Then suddenly I fainted.

......

"Her condition is not that bad, she just needs to stay in the hospital for a day or two. How did she get into this state? What exactly happened to her? Do you have any idea about that?"

I heard a sigh

"I found her in an dark empty alley with a bloodied pocket knife and a huge slit on her forearm, she could barely keep her eyes open , she was drenched in blood, i think she attempted suicide. I bought her to the hospital as soon as i found her. I don't know how she got into this state."

Then I fluttered my eyes open.

"Doctor! She's waking up!"

I heard as I looked at my surroundings.
I was in a hospital. How did I get here?

"I know what you're thinking, I bought you here, by the way, I'm Kim Sunoo"

Kim Sunoo? I've heard this name somewhere.

"I study in your school, I'm your senior."

"Oh, thank you for bringing me here"

I wanted to say his name but I was confused on how to address him, i think he noticed that.

"You can call me Sunoo oppa if you're fine with it"

Gosh, is he a mind reader or what?!

"Well thank you for bringing me here, Sunoo oppa "

I smiled a little.

He returned the smile

"Well how did you get into this situation Eunhee, who did this to you? You can tell me, I'm like a friend and friends help each other right?"

I sighed

"You know Hyunwoo? The popular guy, he had a bet to make me fall for him, let's just say I got played with"

"H-hyunwoo, like Kim Hyunwoo?"

"Yes"

"That's my brother Eunhee"

I looked up at him, shocked about what I just came to know, I'm not mad at Sunoo tho, he didn't do anything wrong, infact he helped me.

"I'm sorry about my brother, i didn't-"

"It's totally fine, I'm not mad at you, you helped me, I'm grateful "

"Really, thank you "

"Don't say thank you please, you're making me feel bad"

"Haha okay, but how are you feeling now?"

"I'm feeling better"

"Glad to here that"

After he finished his sentence, there was pin drop silence in the room. After a while the doctor came into the room, checked up on me, gave me some medicines and left.

"I think I should go now"

"Yeah it's pretty late, good night"

After that Sunoo left and I went to sleep.

Next morning

I woke up, the nurse came to my room to check up on me, I couldn't brush my teeth because of my injury so I just sat on my bed,chewing gum.

My mom and dad live in Busan, i wish they were here tho. I miss them.

"HIIII"

I know this voice already.

"Hi Sunoo"

I said with a genuine smile.

"How are feeling today?"

"I feel better now, when can I go home?"

"Depends on your condition, the doctor said you can go back home in less than two days"

"Well that's a relief, I'm not troubling you right?"

"Nah I'm just trying to help you, friends help each other right"

Just then someone cleared their throat

"Oh yeah Eunhee, meet my friend, Jungwon, i bought him with me, i hope you don't mind"

"Your scent is so freaking tempting"

(I cringed so hard writing this chapter because of the word 'oppa')