CHAPTER 7

I felt so free, just then, I saw a bird, to be specific, a pigeon, flying freely in the endless sky, I wonder what it feels like to fly as much as you want in the peaceful sky. Suddenly, I heard someone say my name. The voice was familiar, very familiar, when I saw the owner of the voice, I felt relieved yet scared, I felt a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach, it wasn't a weird one, it felt good. But why am I feeling this, is my stomach-

"You don't have an upset stomach, Eunhee, chill, and I'm not gonna hurt you, infact, I'm here to apologise."

What? Am I dreaming? Am I drunk? THE Yang Jungwon is going to apologise? To me? Why tho?

"See, I know what you're thinking, okay, so I'm apologising because I was such a jerk, I've always been so arrogant to you, you know why, because I'm a vampire and the first day I saw you was the day I developed this uncontrollable desire to drink you blood, it smells so sweet, and as much as I'm guilty for feeling this, I can't control it, you know what, help me, please, just one drop of your blood would be enough, please, give me just one drop, I'll never disturb you ever again."

I was in utter shock, the thought of him drinking my blood made me wanna puke, but I pushed the feeling away and finally decided to say something.

"What if I don't, you're a bloodsucker, i can't trust you, what if you kill me, i-"

"I can't kill you"

"Why?"

His words made me curious.

"I can't tell you why but if you die, it's gonna affect the vampire realm."

"Why is my death gonna affect your home huh?"

"See, i will tell you when the right time comes, for now, if you can't give me your blood, then can you atleast be my friend?"

What

"What?"

"Let's be friends, i hate being awkward around other people, and if you're my friend I wouldn't be awkward with you"

I chuckled at his remark. To be honest, I would be lying to myself if I said this boy isn't cute, there is something special about him, i never felt this way for anyone, not even Hyunwoo, wait, it's not what I think it is right?

I don't have a crush on him right?

No this can't be, i can't have a crush on him, wait, what's wrong in having a crush on him? Aish, stop it.

Jungwon waved his hand infront of my face.

"Having trouble with your words? Or did you already fall in love with me Princess?"

This girl is so damn cute
This guy is so damn cute

"What did you call me just now?"

"Princess"

With that saying, he ran away as fast as he could, well I was chasing him with a stone in my hand duh

"YAH! You can't kill your crush princess"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT"

"Why? Are you flustered? PRINCESS?"

"SHUT UP"

My legs were about to give up so I made a plan to stop him from running.

"AHH"

Jungwon looked back, his eyes wide open as he rushed towards me. I was planning to act getting hurt, who knew I would actually end up hurting myself, aish, you're so stupid Eunhee.

"How did you fall? Does it hurt?"

We both were silent because my knee was bleeding.

Jungwon's breath hitched and he stared at my blood.

I was scared of what he was gonna do next.

"Eunhee, go."

"What?"

"RUN"

I saw his fangs were out, i knew it wouldn't be good for me if I stayed here any longer, i stood up and ran away, little did I know, he was crying.

"Yummy"