CHAPTER 13

Eunhee's POV

I couldn't stop crying, it was too much for me, teleporting to another realm, almost getting killed by some crazy vampires, then getting kidnapped. My mind couldn't process my surroundings properly and that made me more scared than I already was. I'm glad Jungwon is here though, but what is he doing here? Did he get kidnapped too?

"Did you get kidnapped too?"

"No, what do you mean by getting kidnapped?"

"They didn't bring you here forcefully? Then why did they do that to me?"

"Can you explain what you are trying to say? And what do you mean they bought you here by force? Who did this to you?"

"See, it might sound crazy but trust me for once, the day before I disappeared, a mysterious...i don't know what it was, it was black, like a shadow and it gave me a stone, he told me the stone can make me invisible and give me any power I desire on holding it. I took the stone, came back home earlier than usual and fell asleep, then I woke up in some sort of strange place, and out of nowhere there were a lot of vampires and Wonyoung was fighting with them, then she took me with her and that's when something dragged me and I lost consciousness. Trust me, I'm not making things up, all of this is real."

Jungwon's POV

I listened to what eunhee said very carefully, the stone, it belongs to the vampires, who gave it to her? Should I ask her? No, she seems innocent and on top of that, she's probably scared to death, a lot has happened with her.

"Oh, interesting, I'll ask others about it."

"Can I ask you a question Jungwon?"

"Yes."

"What are you doing here?"

"You mean what am I doing in the vampire realm? Don't you know I'm a prince?"

"You're a what?"

"I'm exactly what I told you I am."

She was so shocked, I can tell it. Wait, was I supposed to tell her this? Nevermind, she's my soulmate afterall, does she know about the soulmate thing tho? Should I ask her? Nevermind, it's gonna make things harder for her to process.

So I didn't ask anything further, and let the girl sob. I tried to calm her down by stroking her hair and gave her a bottle of water which, well, I got from earth since water doesn't exist here.

Eunhee's POV :

I took the water bottle and chugged it down, damn I didn't know I was thirsty. I felt calm, my sobs died down and I was just sniffling, I had so many questions which I wanted answers for and maybe Jungwon could answer them, because from what I experienced, there was definitely more to him than what met the eye.

So I asked him the question that bothered me and scared me the most.

"Am I.....stuck here forever?"

I looked at him with some hope and fear in my eyes, hoping for a no and fearing a yes. After a few seconds, which felt like the longest seconds of my life, he spoke.

"I...don't know..maybe you are, maybe you're not, I don't know how to send you back..."

My heart stopped beating for a second, I did not want to believe what he said. I wanted to go back. But then I remembered the mysterious silhouette I met in school. He seemed to know everything about this realm. I wanted to find him. I needed to find him and tell him to send me back. I didn't realise I was zoning out until Jungwon tapped on my shoulder.

      "As far as I know, you can't leave until..."

Uhm....
Hi...hello...yes...
I'm alive wonhaes....
And I'm so sorry for not updating for 1453963682 FCKING MILLION LIGHT YEARS....
I forgot I had a book to complete and a family to feed (just kidding lol...please laugh)
Sooo updates are... hopefully...gonna be regular now...
BYEEE LOVE YALLLLL 💗💗💗