CHAPTER 15

Time skip

I woke up to the feeling of Maeumi licking my hand. I sat up in the bed and looked around sleepily trying to figure what time it was. Jungwon was nowhere to be seen, it was just maeumi beside me. I looked outside the window to see if it was day or night but I realised that ever since I got here I never saw days, it was night all the time here. I heard vampires can't tolerate sunlight, so it made sense.

I got out of bed and felt the urge to go outside but I won't, Jungwon told me not it, it was dangerous just incase someone or something tried attacking me again. I decided to listen and stay inside. The room was big enough so I walked around and noticed, a balcony? I didn't know there was a balcony here. I decided to go. I could really use some fresh air.

I went to the balcony and inhaled deeply, allowing the fresh oxygen to fill up my lungs, it felt really good as the soft breeze blowed. Just then I saw Jungwon barge into the room in a panic.

"Eunhee!"

Jungwon's POV :

I noticed Eunhee fell asleep so I checked for any signs of danger, I didn't notice any so I smiled tiredly and went out of the room, leaving the peacefully sleeping Eunhee. I decided to go back to earth by the same portal which was inside the small cave.

After a few hours I returned as I saw two vampires talking.

"I heard there's a human here. They say she's the prince's soulmate! But her scent is way too good.. how I wish I could have her blood."

"Oh, are you talking about the girl over there?"

Another one said pointing towards, my balcony? I looked up to see where the vampires was pointing at. Eunhee was there taking fresh air unaware of the danger. She seemed so carefree of the world and for the very first time, my heart skipped a beat as I admired her. But realisation quickly hit and I felt adrenaline rush in my veins as I made a run to my room in a panic. Vampires can teleport so I had to act quick, I needed to protect her. I barged into my room and yelled her name.

"Eunhee!"

She turned around, she was safe, and that made me calm down a bit. I decided to tell her about the soulmate thing. The timing wasn't exactly right but she needed to know.

"Eunhee, can I tell you something?"

Eunhee's POV :

I nodded so he began to speak, he was trying so hard to put everything together in such a way that it doesn't creep me out. I wonder what he's gonna tell me.

"Uh...you know, that black shadow you met at school?"

He said and I nodded.

"Okay so he probably told you a lot about vampires...and me...right?"

I nodded again.

"Did he tell you that we're... soulmates?"

I frowned in shock but then remembered I was told something like that. About how I was his soulmate in my past life and in this life too.

"Yeah...he did.."

Jungwon looked surprised for a second but his expression softened.

"I know we recently became friends and I know this is gonna sound weird as hell but...we have to fall in love you know that right?"

"Yeah..."

Awkward silence took over as we thought about all this mess. Finally I looked up and asked.

"But how?"

Jungwon looked up and shrugged.

"So basically we both have no idea on how can we possibly fall in love and we're just chilling?"

"Kinda"

And we both burst out into laughter.

                  "I think...I kinda love you"

YAYYY ANOTHER UPDATEEEEEE
IF I SERIOUSLY CONTINUE BEING THIS MOTIVATED I CAN FINISH THIS BOOK IN A MONTH YAYYYYY
well...how are the chapters??
Idek if anyone even reads this book atp lol.
Well...if u do, then I love youuuu
And please do comment if you've been reading every chapter of this book and tell me if y'all like it..

Byeeeee💗💗💗