CHAPTER 10

"Yes, you two are soulmates"

"Wahhh I thought these kinda things only exist in books and movies? Wait, what do you mean he's my soulmate? What's happening?"

"That you must figure out yourself, can't tell you the whole thing, i have to go, i hope I see you later kid"

And he vanished in thin air, just like that, gosh why am I always in trouble? I have my own problems to deal with but the universe keeps adding more to make my life a lot more complicated, i swear if I tell this to anyone they will probably think I'm crazy or something. Wait, i have the stone with me, does that mean I can, possibly, go home without getting caught? I really wanna go home.

Wait, how the hell am I in my room all of a sudden? Wasn't I in school? Wait, did I just teleport?

"I think I just teleported."

She was so tired that she fell asleep as soon as she lay down on the bed. She held that magical stone tightly close to her chest not knowing what it could do.

So that stone or magical stone can give you the power of teleportation, telekinesis, super speed, invisibility or any power you can think of, that magical stone gives you when you hold it......

Eunhee was in deep slumber but then suddenly she had a dream where she was in some strange place.

A bunch questions were coming in her mind like "What kind of place is this?" "Where am I?" and "Why am I here?"

Then she saw a lot of strange people at a distance, they looked normal but as soon as her eyes met those strange people's eyes, they turned red and they attacked her.
She didn't know what to do now. She started panicking, those people were vampires.

Eunhee can't get bitten by those stray vampire cause If even one bites her, that vampire will suffer a lot because of the pain
but she'll be in more pain  compared to that vampire because Eunhee is the prince's soulmate.

Wonyoung (the new student) she's half vampire.....not from birth but she got bitten by a vampire.
So, she clearly has vampire characteristics and that's why she can access to the vampire realm.

Wonyoung's POV:

"Is that Eunhee?"
"Those vampires-"
"It looks like they are going to hurt Eunhee"
"I have to save her no matter what"

Eunhee's POV:

"What should I do now?"
"Who are they and why are they coming towards me?"
"I think I have to run now"
"But I can't cause I feel like my energy is drained"
"I think it's because I teleported"

Wonyoung's heart raced as she watched the menacing vampires approach Eunhee. Determined to protect her  newfound friend, Wonyoung clenched her fists and activated her half-vampire abilities. Her eyes flickered with a mesmerizing shade of crimson as she tapped into her enhanced strength and speed.

As the vampires closed in on Eunhee, Wonyoung swiftly intervened, gracefully landing between Eunhee and her assailants. Her vampire instincts took over as she effortlessly dodged their attacks, counterattacking with lightning-fast strikes. The vampires, taken aback by Wonyoung's unexpected power, struggled to keep up with her skilled maneuvers.

With each powerful blow Wonyoung delivered, the vampires recoiled in pain. They had never encountered such fierce resistance before. Wonyoung's determination to safeguard Eunhee ignited a surge of energy within her, enabling her to fight with unwavering resolve.

Eunhee, witnessing Wonyoung's incredible display of strength and bravery, felt a glimmer of hope ignite within her. Despite her drained energy from the earlier teleportation, she summoned her remaining strength and joined the battle, providing support to Wonyoung whenever she could.

Together, they fought back against the vampires, their synergy and determination strengthening with each passing moment. The air crackled with energy as Wonyoung's vampire abilities blended seamlessly with Eunhee's unwavering determination.

Their combined efforts proved to be too much for the vampires to handle. One by one, they fell to the ground, defeated and powerless against the tenacity and unity of Wonyoung and Eunhee.

Breathing heavily, Wonyoung and Eunhee stood side by side, victorious and unyielding. They shared a knowing smile, realizing that this was only the beginning of their extraordinary journey as protector and soulmate.

Little did they know, their courage and bond would prove fundamental in the adventures yet to come, forging an unbreakable alliance that would reshape their destinies in the vampire realm and beyond.

       "What's wrong with you?!"

YOIIIII
IM BACK
IM ALIVE
I lost all the motivation to write and almost gave up and unpublished this book,i didn't know how to update, i had the ideas but my mind wasn't cooperating and I didn't know how to type so much, but my amazing best friend, not a friend but sister Damisgrl7, she motivated me and told me to go on, I was recently so down, i had sucidal thoughts and was lowkey depressed but ig I'm fine now, all because of my bestie. Hmm, so, bestie, my fav human, just know that I love you so fucking much and I cannot afford to lose you, ik u will stay, u have to.

AND YEAH!!
ALL THE TYPING CREDIT GOES TO HER!!
SHE TYPED THIS WHOLE CHAPTER!!
SHE'S DOING THIS FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME AND ITS SO GOOD!!
do u think she should publish a book of her own?
She put my ideas into words so beautifully, istg she's so talented, she's literally the better friend.