CHAPTER 6

It has been 3 days, 3 days since she knew he was a vampire. Ironically, she didn't feel surprised or scared at all, all she seemed to care about was where he was, he, Yang Jungwon, the vampire, disappeared after telling her he was a vampire, she was curious, she even asked Sunoo but he didn't tell her a word. Exhausted, she finally gave up after making the boy mad.

Jungwon POV

The sound echoed in the whole room, his hand on his cheek, rubbing it to reduce the pain of the hard slap he got as a welcome 'gift' from his father. Jungwon's father slapped him.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU TELL THAT GIRL YOU WERE A VAMPIRE, SHE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, YOU'RE SO DUMB, SUCH A DISGRACE"

"I didn't"

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING LIE, I SAW IT MYSELF"

"Look Jungwon, I'm telling you for your own good, you've had 9 soulmates throughout your whole life, and you being a vampire has harmed or killed them, you only get 10 soulmates, do you even have a clue on what will happen if your last soulmate dies or ends up hating you? You're gonna die Jungwon. She can't die, you need to protect her, she's your soulmate son."

"She? Cho Eunhee is my soulmate? How?"

"You don't know, but your hearts know, they beat for each other, you two are connected, you wouldn't have been alive right now if her existence would not take place, you could've died centuries ago because of all your soulmates' death, but you didn't, you don't know but you have waited for her for centuries, without knowing"

"But I don't have a heart"

"You do, and it belongs to her"

"That's why she seems so familiar, so homely, because she's my soulmate."

"Yes Jungwon, you better go and try to bond with her, i can look through her, despite your little secret she knows now, she still doesn't hate you"

But how is she my soulmate? I mean she's a human, I'm a vampire

Jungwon didn't have an answer for that, neither his dad. He never wanted to be the prince, it was hard, he had so much pressure on his shoulders, being pushed at the edge just so that he can become the perfect king in future, it was no joke. But now this soulmate thing, how does he befriend Eunhee after being so rude to her, his thoughts were killing him.

He went to the garden, towards the right, he moved some vines and there it was, his secret comfort place, the little cave infront of a beautiful pond, he found the cave accidentally when he was a child, everytime he was sad or exhausted, he came to the cave to relax a little.

He sat one the hard rock and took a deep breath, it felt good, he felt like something has changed now,for good, and it is gonna make him happy. After sometime, he stood up, went inside the cave, lifted up a rock and jumped inside the portal underneath.

"Here I come earth"

Earth

He's absent again, why do I feel like something is wrong? School feels so odd, him and I are not even friends, heck we don't even talk to each other, am I... missing him? No, I'm not, nevermind, who's he to me anyways? Ugh I can't focus, wait, is it him, am I hallucinating? It's really him! Okay cool, I shouldn't be so happy, why am I feeling better after seeing him?

"Hi Eunhee!"

"Hi Wonyoung!"

I met Wonyoung, we went to our class together, soon after, the bell rang, indicating the next period has started, i don't feel like going to class immediately, let's go to the garden!

The fresh fragrance of flowers enters my nose and I forget all my thoughts immediately, the cool air surrounding me feels so good, i wanna stay here for my whole life. Putting my hands in my pockets, shuffling through them I take out a candy, unwrap it and toss it inside my mouth and keep the wrapper in pocket again, life feels so much better

"You're lucky you're my soulmate"

Hello people! I decided to update since I felt so motivated, well my exams are starting from tomorrow huhu TT I don't wanna study but I have to, i think I'm still gonna update during exams if have time, well take care of yourself, byeeeeee🌺