CHAPTER 14

Jungwon's POV :

I looked at Eunhee, she was zoning out, poor her couldn't process a thing. Well, just imagine falling asleep, waking up to see hungry vampires lurking around you and then getting taken to a palace without your permission for no reason. Horrible. And then someone tells you that you can't go back now. I gently tapped on her shoulder.

"Hey?"

I called softly, not to scare the already shaken up girl.

Eunhee's POV :

I looked up to see his face and immediately felt stupid after realising I zoned out, that too while crying.

"Yes?"

"Nothing, I think you should rest. I could probably show you a room where you can stay...do people here in the castle know you're here?"

He asked me something I didn't know the answer for. Do the people, or vampires know about me being here? Do I have to hide? Is staying here even safe?

"I don't think people know."

I told him.

"Then you should probably stay with me. I'll make sure you're safe, you don't have to worry okay? You'll be fine...as long as you don't come outside of my room without me for no reason."

I thought about it. He was right. I can't stay anywhere, it's not safe for a human to just roam around in a world full of vampires. I looked up at him and nodded.

"Okay then I'll stay with you."

"Great! Then let's go! We can probably hang out everyday and have fun!!"

He said excitedly, I was surprised because of the sudden mood change but now that the air wasn't that serious, my hopes of survival went high and I let out a little giggle at his childlike excitement.

"Yay! Now I guess I'm not gonna be bored here afterall."

I said with a smile, we both were so excited to hang out. Staying here won't be so bad.

We went to a room, which I figured was his because it had pictures of him, and a huge window piqued my interest, the view outside was beautiful, a garden full of flowers and trees. There was a fluffy white thing on his bed, which when I took a closer look at, turned out to be a cute dog. I looked at Jungwon and asked if the dog was his with a spark of excitement and happiness all over my face.

"Is that your pet dog?!"

"Yes! His name is Maeumi. You can play with him if you want to. He won't bite."

He answered, followed by a chuckle, which I didn't pay much attention to, my attention was fixed on the white fluffy pup infront of me which looked at me with curiousity as I slowly approached him and extended my hand out for him to get used to my scent.

"Hiiii"

I said to the pup as it sniffed and licked my hands, I giggled as it felt ticklish. Soon me and Maeumi were playing with Jungwon asking Maeumi for attention but the pup just didn't look at his owner, he was too busy playing around with me.

"I think Maeumi likes me moreee."

I teased Jungwon as he scoffed.

"As if!"

He said, the jealousy obvious from his voice as I laughed with him letting out a hearty laugh soon after. Finally, Maeumi went to Jungwon and started climbing on his lap. I clicked a few pictures of Maeumi doing silly stuff and me and Jungwon laughed at the puppy's silly antics. Soon after I felt tired.

"I'm tired."

"You can take a nap on my bed, I don't mind since I don't need much sleep anyways."

Jungwon said to me.

"Okay then, thanks."

I said and went to bed and slipped under the sheets, I couldn't sleep at first because the bed wasn't mine and it felt weird sleeping in someone else's bed but eventually the tiredness took over me as I fell into a deep slumber.

      "You can't hide your feelings forever Eun.."

ANOTHER UPDATEEEE~~~

See I promised I'll update soon, now you guys can't get angryyy~~

Me : Hmm...I see someone's catching feelings👀

Eunhee : SHUT ITTTT!!! IM NOT FALLING IN LOVE HMPH!

Me : I didn't refer to ya Eunheeee😏

Okie byeee love y'all💗💗