CHAPTER 5

Even after I came out of the cafeteria, i still felt that uneasy feeling and I couldn't shrug it off, i was completely zoned out and realised Wonyoung isn't by my side anymore. I looked around, hoping to find her but she was out of sight, weird. I decided to go back to the cafeteria since there was almost no one in the hallway. As I turned around, someone pulled me and within the blink of an eye, i found myself in an empty classroom. I was hella scared at this point. Jungwon appeared out of nowhere and said something which shocked me.

"Who told you that I'm a vampire?"

I thought it was a stupid prank so I nervously chuckled and said

"What are you talking about?"

"You know I'm a vampire right?"

"You're a what?"

"A vampire, I'm not lying, I'm serious, stay away from me as much as possible, and don't you dare tell anyone"

"Okay"

I stood there frozen, Jungwon is a vampire? What made him think that I knew? What the hell, i have so many questions in my head, Sunoo, yea, Sunoo can tell me.

I headed to the cafeteria, more like I ran, i was panting heavily as I spotted Sunoo's friends. I went to their table and asked one of them about Sunoo, he told me Sunoo was on the rooftop, i was exhausted already and now I had to climb the stairs all the way up to the rooftop, okay, i can do this.

I finally reached the rooftop, Sunoo was standing there, zoned out, i went up to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"What are you doing here, Eunhee?"

"I was looking for you."

"Looking for me? Why tho?"

"I need to ask you something about Jungwon"

After that I told him what happened to me in that classroom and every single word Jungwon said, Sunoo told me he knew about Jungwon being a vampire all along, infact, he was a half vampire himself and all the other things I asked, i was totally shocked, wait, how old is sunoo? How old is Jungwon? Nevermind, i don't care, i got my answers, after that we talked for a while, I left since luch was over and I had classes now.

At home

School was finally over, i came back home, finally, some peace. I wore some comfortable clothes and threw myself on my bed and started to think weird questions.

"If blind people can't see, do they see black?"

After thinking more questions like this, i decided to waste my time on social media. After an hour or two, i felt hungry so I made instant noodles for myself because why not? After eating, I took a bath, did my skincare and finally fell asleep.

"Don't, please don't kill me"

"But I need blood, your blood and no one can stop me"

"Please, no"

"NO"

I woke up, little sweat beads started to form on my forehead, a nightmare, i didn't realise the tears on my face, it was 2:27 in the morning. It was raining, I'm not scared of the rain tho, i love it, its calming. I decided to get up and drink some water, my throat was dry af, i need to drink more water,really. After I was so done, i fell asleep once again.

"I hate it that I love you, you fucking bloodsucker"