4

The door knocked adruptly, and TanqR was quick to jump off of the sofa and swing it open. He blew his messy blue hair from his face and greeted the older male at the door with an awkward grin.

"Thanks for coming, dude."

Russo smiled lightly. He seemed rather confused however his polite demeanor refused to show it.

"No problem.. So, um.. Care to explain what the heck you meant over the phone?"

Russo asked with a chuckle as he stepped into the house and shut the front door behind him. TanqR shrugged, unsure of how to explain that his boyfriend was turned into a baby by some weird magic light thing.. Russo was definitely going to think that TanqR was a crazy person.

"Yeah. There's a kid. I'm really bad at taking care of kids."

Russo blinked. He glanced around the room curiously, failing to notice the sleeping baby on the sofa.

"Is Kreek not helping you?"

TanqR looked away with a panicked look on his face. Him and Russo stood in silence for a moment as TanqR contemplated what to say. As Russo was about to speak up, TanqR hastily interrupted him with his voice raised.

"Kreek is the kid!"

TanqR squeaked, earning an extremely confused glance from Russo. He laughed and shook his head unknowingly.

"What are you talking about?"

TanqR rubbed the back of his neck, realising that there was no going back now. He took a deep breath and turned to face Russo once again.

"Okay, look, I'm NOT crazy! Okay?! Kreek got turned into a baby by some weird.. Magic or something!"

TanqR blurted out. Russo stood silently, mouth agape. He cracked a small smile.

"Is this some kind of weird prank?"

Russo suggested, his tone somewhat hopeful. TanqR went to reply, however he was interrupted by a high-pitched cry that echoed from behind the pair. TanqR hid his face in his hands and tried his best not to scream aswell. The sudden yell seemed to surprise Russo, who looked over to the direction of the noise.

TanqR exhaled as he began to walk towards the sofa. Russo followed behind him, still bewildered by the situation.

"Come and see for yourself."

TanqR announced. He walked up to the sofa and crouched infront of Kreek, who had stopped screaming and was instead burying his face into a cushion and sniffling. Russo's eyes widened as he glanced at the child, and then at TanqR, and then at the child, and then at-

"TanqR! What the heck?! You were being serious?!"

Kreek spun around as he heard a new voice, tilting his head up and pouting at Russo. TanqR grimaced.

"Don't shout! Seriously, aren't you supposed to be the expert here? I don't want another tantrum!"

TanqR whined, earning a swift nod from Russo.

"Sorry.. I'm just.. I don't even know! What in the world is going on?"

Russo crouched down beside TanqR and reached his arms out, gently scooping up Kreek and wrapping the blanket securely around him before cradling him in his arms. Kreek seemed contempt, poking his tongue out at TanqR.

"He's just as annoying as a baby than he is an adult. Careful the gremlin doesn't bite you or something."

TanqR warned. He frowned at Kreek's rude gesture and simply shot him a glare.

TanqR really hoped that things would go back to normal soon.

// Woohoo! I managed to upload a part within a week! I start school again soon, but I will still try to upload weekly. Thank you for reading! I hope everybody reading this has a great day/night!