Lunch wink

SALLYFACE POV:
The next day at school.

I had a strange dream last night with my and travis, it wasn't weird or sexual. We both just talked, a lot. It made my mind wander during math, what's he really like? Behind all the tragedy that his life holds what's he into? I make that my goal to find outas I head towards my lunch table. Travis, is sitting alone as usual, chewing on a pencil while writing something, maybe drawing? I didn't think he would be the artsy type. I turn away from my groups table and head towards Travis. He has both headphones in his ears so he doesn't notice i'm there until i set down my lunch tray. He looks up, startled and goes to cover his sketchbook. I don't get to see what's in it but what I do see, even as a glimpse, suprises me. Dozens of small drawings of what looked like me without my prosthetic . Blue hair, the scars, everything. When I do make eye contact with him his face is redder than i've ever seen. He's now hugging the book to his chest. The doodles facing him. I laugh off the situation to convince Travis I didn't his drawings.
"I didn't know you liked to draw!" I say, excited.
His eyes lighten as he thinks I didn't see anything. He closes the book and shoves it in his bag before answering me.
"Not much, im still learning.." he says, suprisingly dull.
"I like to draw sometimes! I'm learning aswell. Maybe we could help eachother!" I respond, trying to lift the mood.
He looks happy whenever I ask him to hang out with me. His eyes widen and his lips curl up, not enough to show his teeth, just barely a smile. He has a scar on his face too. A tiny one I wouldn't notice at first, just above his cupids bow. When he smiles it fades into almost nothing. His lips are ... I pause in the middle of my thought realizing i'm staring at Travis' lips. His face in general is very nice, quite feminine with how sharp his jawline is.
"Maybe we could." Travis says, breaking my thought.
He smiles more this time, his eyes bend with his face, showing more of his teeth. The bell rings and me and Travis get up to put our trays in the trash. He gets to the can before me, dumping his full tray of food in. I stumble a bit, before dropping my tray in. I know he doesn't eat much at home but I would've thought at school he would feel safer. Is it more that he thinks he doesn't deserve it? I pull an apple out of my backpack and run to catch up to him.
"Travis wait!" I call.
He turns, suprised to see me following him.
"Here, I don't think you had time to eat. I wanna make sure you're alright."
His eyebrows raise as he looks at the apple then at me.
"You are that worried about me?" He responds before resting his hand on mine, the one without the apple.
My face feels warm and my breath quickens before he takes the apple with the other hand and bows dramatically like a prince.
He untangles his fingers from mine before turning, taking a bite of the apple and walking off.
Before he gets down the hall he turns and winks as me.
"Thank you." he mouths.
I stand in the middle of the hallway, awestruck. My heart is breathing so fast. I knew I liked guys but I didn't think this would happen with Travis.. What is going on? What just happened?? He hasn't done anything that flirty before!