//PROLOGUE//

Rimuru's POV

'Ahh~ this is soo relaxing, I hope this peaceful atmosphere won't last~' I looked at the town with a smile.

[Notice. Detecting unknown presence.]

I dodged an incoming slash by back flipping and saw a person with a cloak. "Who are you?!" I exclaimed in wary, the person didn't talk though, they only raised their hand and a portal appeared behind me.

'DON'T TELL ME-' As I was about to flew away, the person throw themselves at me making us both fall into the portal.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

I opened my eyes and blinked because of the sunlight, I was laying down on a sandy ground so I stood up and noticed the I'm the only one here and the attacker is no where to be found.

"The environment seems strange but I could still sense some magicules." (Correct me if I'm wrong)

[Notice. Master, do you want me to collect some information about this place?]

'Yes'

A couple of minutes later, Raphael (sorry guys but I'mma stick to the anime where Great Sage is still Raphael) informed me all of the information she gathered from this place.

"HEY YOU THERE!"

Someone shouted making me look who it is and it was a police officer. 'Oh no...'

The officer walked towards me and stopped in front of me. "Aren't you supposed to be in school?" He asked me.

'AHHH RAPHAEL-SAN! WHAT SHOULD I ANSWER?!' I sweated furiously, as I forgot that my appearance is still not an adult, so I still need to go to a school.

"Uh...." I thought of an excuse but couldn't come up one and Raphael aren't answering. 'Gomen for what am I about to do...' I internally apologised.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

?? POV

"You lost the demon Lord while in the portal?! How careless you can be?!" The person shouted at the other one who is kneeling.

"It won't happen again, I'm sorry..." The person who is kneeling bow their head.

"Oh it won't happen alright!! Because I won't let you do the job of it anymore!!" The person exclaimed and dismissed the person who is kneeling.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈