//Chapter five//

Bakugou's POV

"Alright settle down now class, today we will be voting for who will become the class officers." Sensie announced, I looked down at my paper and wondered who should I write.

Then my mind drifted to that weird hair. 'She owes me for this!' I thought as I voted for her.

Of course I wouldn't admit it but she seemed like to be the best leader of this class other than me. I was hoping she would win though, but then I shook my head. 'What the fuck am I thinking about her shitty face!! Well, at least she is much better than that deku.' I internally agree to my thoughts.

Rimuru's POV

I was zoning out as I thought about who should I vote. 'Hmm... If it is Izuku, he would be very kind and do his duty with his might but I've got a feeling he would decline plus, with Bakugou here, he would be powerless as he think that Bakugou still have an upper hands so it's useless.'

I continue to analyze everyone so I could identify of who would be very fit for this task and it left me with three people. Iida, Yaomomo, and Bakugou.

'Welp, I'm just going to vote Bakugou since it'll be just one bark to them from him, they would eventually follow since they would surely be punished if they won't follow.' I nodded to my thoughts and wrote Bakugou's name while I heard Raphael sigh in my mind.

'What's the matter Raphael-san?' I asked as I could feel her shook her head.

[It is nothing master, just continue what your doing] Raphael replied as she stayed silent.

Third POV

The result of the voting goes, Rimuru who got the highest vote, second is Midoriya.

"ALRIGHT! WHO VOTED FOR THAT DAMN DEKU?!?!" Bakugou exploded as Rimuru dropped his head to his desk. 'And here I thought I could finally get to relax...'

"At least he doesn't have anger issues ribbit." Tsu stated as Bakugou looked at her with red face from anger. "What did you say?!"

"Eh? Who voted for Bakugou?" Denki pointed out, and indeed Bakugou had one vote.

Yet Rimuru didn't care as he was busy sulking for babysitting children again.

//////////////

"Veldora-sama, please, tell me where is Rimuru-sama." Diablo begged him, he wanted to go to Rimuru yet he somehow couldn't pinpoint his location.

"Still no." Veldora replied as he continue to read the manga. "Came on! Please Veldora-sama, I'll ask Rimuru-sama to bring you another batch of new books that you are reading!" Diablo exclaimed he was determined about going to Rimuru.

This deal made Veldora stop and think about it. "Fine, his in the dimension of the alternate of the Earth where the human population had quirks and such." Veldora revealed making Diablo had a happy aura surrounding him. "Thank you Veldora-sama!"

Just then the door was slammed open. "Let me come with you Diablo! Since I am master Rimuru's secretary and bodyguard!" Shion exclaimed as Veldora waved his hands. "Do as you please." Shion grinned making Diablo grit his teeth but give up as the girl won't dodge no matter what he will do.

"Tell me if there is interesting that will happen there! Since Rimuru will need me to guard Tempest within his absence!" Veldora said even though he wanted to come with them but he can't betray Rimuru, as he knows what happened to him before he became a demon Lord and it was so devastating to see him it that state.

And with that Shion and Diablo disappeared together to reunite with Rimuru again.