//Chapter eleven//

Rimuru's POV

When we teleported in my apartment, Ranga immediately attacked me, thankfully Shion was already awake.

"Master! I was soo worried! It's been months you didn't come home!" He exclaimed, as he licked my slime form, that's right. I've transformed back, I don't care what they will think anymore as I have decided to save Bakugou, hopefully nothing will go wrong...

-meanwhile at the other side-

Third POV

"Kaa-chan!!" Midoriya yelled as Bakugou blasted himself to reach Midoriya and Todoroki, but it seems that someone is against that idea and decided to send a tentacle to drop Bakugou to the ground.

"Now!"

Ranga easily deflected the tentacle as he howl and catches Bakugou and put him to safety.

Bakugou looked at Ranga in astonishment when he got down, the same goes to the others who was rescuing Bakugou.

"What are you?" Bakugou questioned as it is the first time he saw a wolf like Ranga.

"I'm a Tempest wolf, my master's friend is also my ally, Bakugou Katsuki." Ranga replied as he walked slowly to the center through air.

"You wanted to see me Lounge of Villains."
Rimuru was shown in the TV, his outfit was no longer the UA uniform, but a black one that consists of elegance and authority. But, he's classmates doesn't recognize him because of his mask. Diablo and Shion was recognisable though, as they were in each side, while Ranga stopped beside Rimuru who stroked his furr.

Rimuru knows that everyone was watching, that is why this is the perfect opportunity to show himself, and give them a lesson of their mistakes in the society full of heroes that he believes are not even considered as one in his eyes.

"Who are you?" All for one asked him.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈