//Chapter fourteen//

Third POV

Veldora keep nagging Rimuru about a new manga because he was left in a cliffhanger with the current manga he was reading, making Rimuru hold his forehead.

"Ones you take us back I'll give you one." Rimuru stated making Veldora return to his joyful self. "Kuhahahahaha! You can count on me Rimuru!" He posed, but when he was about to do it, Rimuru stopped him. "Wait, I have to say something to this hero society." He stood up and the chair crumbled.

Rimuru looked up, seeing the helicopter that had someone who is holding the camera. Snapping his fingers the barrier disappeared.

"Heroes was it?"

Rimuru started making all of the watchers and the persons who heard him tensed. "I really love how you build the city so far!" He complimented. "I had fun! Having meet new friends and such! A wonderful teacher..."

He trailed off, as he closed his eyes. "But what I hated to see is that. The society of yours sucks" he opened his eyes, it was burned with resolve and a bit of hatred.

"Hahahaha! You know that everyone is capable of being a hero! But you lack of analysis! Your belief! Your pride! Your greed! Is eating that fire in you. All I see here is hero this! Hero that! Where's the hero?! You can't use your quirk illegally kid! Heroes must do the job! Even the ones with quirk bullies the quirkless!" Rimuru exclaimed, everyone seemed to quiet down, some stopped what they are doing and listened.

It was true, all of Rimuru's statement was true. The quirkless people who had a resolve to be a hero was looked down, the people who had quirks became greedy for popularity.

It all downed to them as Rimuru rode on Ranga's back, but he was still not done. "You people are much more called a villain than the LOV. By the title of a person, doesn't mean it is what it seems they are. Remember that. I hope this new generation of heroes will change the doing of the past ones." He finished as Veldora teleported them back to Tempest.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈