//Chapter four//

Third POV

"Ranga I'm back!" Rimuru announced to which Ranga came in just immediately and lick him. "Rimuru-sama! I'm glad your back!" Ranga greeted.

"Hai hai..." Rimuru chuckled as he pushed him gently. "Let's cook for dinner." Ranga howled as Rimuru entered the kitchen.

The next morning, Rimuru once again told Ranga to stay but he changed his mind and made Ranga stay in his shadow as he goes to UA.

But at the gate, there's lots of paparazzi, and because of the uniform or is it the hair? Rimuru was easily caught by the paparazzi.

"Did Allmight made you fight?"

"How was Allmight as a teacher?"

"Is he strict?"

Rimuru couldn't reply, and then suddenly the familiar pomeranian grabbed his hand and easily shoo'ed the paparazzi.

"OUT OF MY WHY YOU DAMN EXTRAS!" He yelled, but Rimuru was surprised that he actually saved him from the paparazzi.

"Thanks Bakugou" Rimuru smiled to which Bakugou clicked his tongue. "I only saved you because your going to be late! Don't expect me to save your ass again!" Bakugou exclaimed as he let go of Rimuru's hand and walked ahead of him.

"A tsun-" Rimuru muttered but Bakugou cut him off. "HURRY UP WEIRD HAIR!" Rimuru shook his head and followed.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Sorry for the short chapter