//Chapter ten//

Third POV

"They really like to confront this Demon Lord that is why they decided to capture Bakugou, they said if they can't get the Demon Lord they might as well make the most aggressive and villainous student be in their side." Yaomomo explained, Rimuru clinched his fist.

'So it's about me that they are like this huh?'

[Notice. It was going to happen even when you haven't summoned master. There is only 5% that they wouldn't do it and 95% that they will.]

'Uh... I see...' It makes Rimuru relieved a bit but one of his friend is still in danger.

'Raphael, should I help them?'

[Answer. The summoner of master is weaker than master that is why master is thrown elsewhere making the bond of the summon weaker also. Master can easily break the bond so if master wishes, he can go back with a slight trigger. And master can do whatever master wants.]

"Your planning to get Bakugou back don't you?" Rimuru questioned making Midoriya panic. "H-how?" He responded but Rimuru waved his hand. "Don't worry about it. I'll help whenever I can. We will leave this place sooner or later anyways." Rimuru smiled as the guard ushered him in back to his cell.

"Rimuru-chan..." Midoriya muttered in awe, he thought despite being in jail, Rimuru still have hope that 'she' can get out along with 'her' friends.

But boy, what the three knows is far from getting out of the cell as Rimuru meant is far from what they are thinking.

"Lord Rimuru, you seem to look upset~" Diablo pointed out, though it might not shown in Rimuru's face. "Hm... It's just that someone took advantage just to make me show them my face." Rimuru said, his eyes shadowed from Diablo to see.

"Then? Whatever Lord Rimuru is planning, I will always follow~ kufufu~" Diablo stated in sincerity.

Rimuru grabbed Shion and lift her up bridal style, as he looked at Diablo with a smile. "If they wanted to see the Demon Lord I will let them see that the Demon Lord that they summoned this not for a child play." Rimuru smiled, as Diablo giggled. The three disappeared from the jail like they were not there in the first place.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
A/n: Sorry if Rimuru sounded so ooc xd