//Chapter nine//

Rimuru's POV

'Hmm... It's been past days or months passed since we've been here, their hero and villain society is really something...' I sighed, at least they are considerate of giving us foods but the fact that I don't know what is happening outside is quite boring.

And being in jail is not good at all, I thought I can get some break but the stench is overwhelming, I'm surprised they didn't even notice it. I also forgot about Ranga who is waiting at home, poor Ranga.

"Rimuru-sama~ when are we going to get out? This jail is getting into my nerves!" Shion exclaimed as tears started to swell in her eyes. "Oh! Oh! Shion! Please we're going to get out of here sooner! Diablo help!" I panicked but I shouldn't have expected much from Diablo since he eventually knocked out Shion.

"Already done Lord Rimuru~"

"Errr......." I looked at Diablo with a deadpan. 'Gomen Shion...' I apologize in my mind as I placed her on the bed. Then something unexpected happened.

"Tempest Rimuru." The guard called me, making me looked back. "Yes?" I noticed Midoriya, Todoroki, and Yaomomo at the back. I was then called that they wanted to talk to me so the guard let me out for a bit.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked in confused, Midoriya stuttered, so Todoroki answered instead. "We've noticed that Bakugou and you are close and we thought to inform you that he was kidnapped by the LOV while we are in the training camp." He said, I deadpan in the inside.

'Bakugou and me close? As I remembered...'

"I only saved you because your going to be late! Don't expect me to save your ass again!"

"HURRY UP WEIRD HAIR!"

"Err, we're not really that close." I corrected him, but then Yaomomo said something that make me clinch my fists.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
A/n: also to inform you, I really didn't like (Y/n) being in this story so it makes me laugh when I saw your comments. I only wanted to know your opinion so chill. 😆