//Chapter thirteen//

Third POV

"State your want and I'll think about it if I would consider it... All for one."

All for one was stunned, he didn't want the opportunity of One for all winning, he will take it as an advantage.

"Then... How about you kill Allmight?" All for one said, Shion grabbed the holder of her weapon, Ranga growled while Diablo narrowed his eyes.

////////

"Rimuru-chan wouldn't do it right?" Ochako stated in worry.

"She wouldn't..." Denki second demotion. "There's no telling if she would or wouldn't, let's just hope." Aizawa advised, he too was hoping that Rimuru will not do what All for one says. He still doesn't believe Rimuru being a boy despite being proven by the detective of Rimuru not lying.

Though, he was regretting of leaving Rimuru under the guarding of the police. And to think that Demon Lord is such a thing was shocking as they thought that the villains was only blabbing nonsense.

////////

Rimuru closed his eyes. 'I don't like killing someone who didn't even kill, and to think that their mindset is such a child play is so disappointing.'

[Notice. All for one already had a marked successor in his grasp.]

'I see...'

Opening his eyes, he pointed up one of his fingers and a looking water blob formed just above his finger tip. "I don't really like the sound of killing someone who haven't done anything." He answered honestly. 'Though, I myself have killed thousands of people just to revive my beloved country...'

[It was for a reason, they attacked first while Tempest didn't do anything wrong.]

"I'm just going to give you a bit of a... Goodbye gift." Before Rimuru could release the blob, someone intercepted.

"KUHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!! I FINALLY FOUND WHERE YOU ARE RIMURU!"

"VE-VELDORA?!?!"

'I should've have known...' Rimuru sighed as he saw the damage Veldora caused, this also made All for one slumped on to the rubble, unconscious but still alive.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
A/n: and lo behold! Veldora had arrived!