//Epilogue//

Author's POV

After Rimuru and his colleagues left. Rimuru's words keeps lingering in their heads, whether it is a civilian, hero, vigilante and to those who was deemed as outcast.

The UA students took it as an encouragement to achieve a new era of heroes, specially the 1A, and a certain blonde.

Rimuru didn't know how much an impact his words has become. Heroes started to change themselves too, but the law still remained, no illegal use of quirks in public is still enabled. But the person can use it when necessary, people still looked down to the quirkless people but not that much anymore as the quirkless people had a new burn of resolve in their heart.

But... The only people who hasn't stopped their shenanigans are the villains and vigilantes, they still stayed in their belief although the vigilantes had a huge respect in Rimuru.

Third POV

Once Rimuru returned, he was showered with affection and worried cries of his people and subordinates, while Diablo immediately offered him tea.

Veldora got his new set of mangas while Shion offered to cook for him to which he immediately and kindly declined.

'Ahhh~ This is bless~' Rimuru thought, as he watched his people celebrated his return.

[Indeed. But master seems to caught some hearts along the way.]

Raphael stated but Rimuru didn't managed to catch up to it. 'Did you say something Raphael?' He asked, to which she answered. [It's just your imagination.]

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈