//Chapter two//

A/n: I'm gonna time skip it after the entrance exam, since Rimuru is already strong so you guys already know where he will be put, and I'm too lazy to type the who plot of the entrance exam so, I'm sorry for that.

-back to the story-

Third POV

After taking the entrance exam, Rimuru managed to get in, in the Class 1A hero course, he got his form created by Raphael so it won't be suspicious of them entering without a form of some sort.

Let's just say that... Rimuru overestimated the exam and over did it. Though, at least he got a high score, but his uniform is what he hate.

The school apparently misread his gender, well... Technically, Rimuru doesn't have a gender, so he just rolled with it, there's nothing wrong in it anyways, as long as he won't go in the bathroom of the girls and the bathroom of the boys. And it's much better than having no clothes at all.

"Huh, it's more comfortable than I thought." He stated as he inspected the clothes but it's nothing like the silk waven clothes that Shuna made for him.

Speaking of Shuna... he already missed everyone. "Argh... This is soo-"

[Notice. Master can still summon Ranga from his shadow as he is in master's shadow the entire time.]

'Why didn't you tell me?!' Rimuru scolded but Raphael remained silent making him sigh.

"Ranga!" Rimuru called and Ranga immediately tackled Rimuru to the floor. "Master! I'm really glad that your okay! When I suddenly felt something that I couldn't pinpoint, I was really worried since I couldn't come out!" Exclaimed Ranga.

Rimuru chuckled. "Calm down Ranga. I'm fine." He assured as he stood up, Ranga noticed his strange outfit and the skirt.

Rimuru noticed this and started explaining to him. "...and that's all of it, since we doesn't know that much of this world, you have to stay in my shadow as long as I won't call you or we are alone okay?" Ranga looked down in sadness but it all disappeared when Rimuru petted him.

"Now, I need to go to school, so you have to stay in there Ranga." Rimuru orient him, and Ranga happily obeyed.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈