Chapter 1. Nasser Virginia

According to the legend, a thousand years ago …….

Once there was a demon king who was sealed up by a hero.

The war between the unhuman and the human.

It was a battle that would last a long, long time.

A demon king has risen from the frozen north to destroy the world.

His momentum is so strong that he swept through the human world──── in no time.

Humanity, which had been enjoying peace, was helpless and on the brink of extinction.

There appeared a brave man who was summoned from another world.

He hears the king’s wish and decides to destroy the demon king.

In the end, the hero travels north to defeat the Demon King.

On the way he finds friends and fights against the army of the Demon King. He defeats and destroys many enemies. ────

Eventually, they drove the Demon King to the farthest reaches of the northern lands.

On his way, he loses the Sword Master.

Ackerman, the Great Sage, risked his life to show the way… The brave soldiers built a path of corpses..

Finally, the “hero” and the “saint” remained and challenged the demon king to a decisive battle. 

After three days and three nights of battle, the Demon King is finally defeated.

After receiving the holy blow, the demon king’s body is dying – but the demon king is immortal, and even if his body dies, his mind does not die……

Looking at his own crumbling form, the Demon Lord speaks.

“I will not be defeated……and I will not perish. Hero, after a thousand years……I will surely return and destroy you and your descendants…”

The Demon king hinted at his resurrection just before he was sealed. A grudge against the Hero. He spilled out his resentment against the heroes and disappeared into the demon world.

That was a thousand years ago, according to legend.

The hero who defeated the demon king was wary of its prophecy and settled near the entrance to the sealed demon world.

The frozen land where the Demon King was sealed is uninhabitable.

For this reason, the heroes and saints went to the very limit of plant growth, plowed the earth, drew water, sowed wheat, grew crops, and watched the Demon King until the day they both grew old and died.

And a thousand years had passed.

The hero and the saint had a child together.

They will grow up…….as the hero’s offspring.

His descendants continued to live in the land as if they were carrying on his mission.

In time, they founded villages, built cities, built walls and founded a country. In time it became a great nation, the greatest kingdom in the world.

A great nation with the blood of heroes.

It is said that this is the origin of the great country of the north – the country of the heroes.

So many years have passed that his descendants have forgotten their mission.

As foretold, the “Demon King” returned from the demon world