Everyone is setting me up

–I don’t love you anymore.

The words echoed, and Nasser finally woke up.

His body was in perfect condition. There is nothing missing.

But the armour he should have been wearing is nowhere to be found, nor is his sword or tool bag.

All he had on were rags.

“Fuck!”

Nasser slammed the floor in frustration as he tried to get up.

The skin on his hand peeled off and blood spattered, but he didn’t care.

He was angrier, frustrated and disappointed than the currention situation he’s in.

“Shit, Fuck!”

That little hero! 

That bitch!

Shit!

Shiiit!!

Fucccccckkk!!!

“I’m gonna kill you, I swear!!”

“Haa….Ha……”

After breathing hard, Nasser finally had time to look around him.

Before that, there was something …… that stimulated his sense of smell.

It smells musty and full of manure.

“Is this ………… a prison?”

When Nasser noticed this,he realized that he had wooden shackles on his feet. They were engraved with complex spells.

It’s probably the kind that interferes with summoning techniques.

He tried to summon a dragon, but it didn’t respond at all.

After that, all Nasser could do was ask himself.

Why did this happen?

Why did the hero Kōji  do this to him?

Why did Alicia betray him?

Nasser has been cuckolded and in a situation that he doesn’t understand.

Nasser’s ears catch the sound of footsteps as he ponders. There is no sign of alarm

“Nasser Virginia. Get out.”

It seems that he is the jailer.

Nasser doesn’t remember his face, but he must be a regular soldier because he is wearing the official equipment of the Royal Army.

He did as he was told and left the prison, but the shackles made it very difficult to walk.

“Hey, what’s going on? Why am I in jail?”

He tried to talk to the jailer, but he was unresponsive. He simply dragged Nasser away.

Then they came to a bright spot.

That bright spot was…..

“Spires and thick walls. The king’s opulent palace…..a royal castle!?”

The entrance is guarded by strong soldiers.

It is not even a detention center for patrolmen in the castle town.

“What’s going on?”

Unable to understand what was happening, Nasser continues to be dragged out and taken to the square.

There was an open-air reviewing area, with a small number of Kingsguards in expensive armour standing guard over the nobleman behind them.

And there is ────.