The Hero vs The Dragon

“The Adventurers’ Guild and even his own wife – have confirmed that the marriage of Nasser Virginia to his wife Alicia is in doubt!”

The chief priest declares.

“And there should be no such thing as an assault on the righteous and brave Kōji, who tried to impeach him!”

And the chief priest stood up. Pointing at Nasser

“Therefore, Nasser Virginia, you are hereby declared a criminal of the first degree!”

….

“This is ridiculous. ……”

Nasser, who had discovered he was being set up, was no longer in a rage.

He was just frustrated and annoyed.

Disgust and hatred for Alicia, the wife he loved.

And,

Anger and resentment towards the hero Kōji.

“Kōjii….”

He was asked by the guild to accommodate him, and then he repays it by sleeping with someone else’s young wife?

And then he impregnated her?

And when the husband gets in the way, she gets rid of him….

A Scum, isn’t it?

And they use their power, or rather their position, to the fullest to make up things that are not true.

Even Alicia, who was a good adventurer, has turned into a bitch and humiliated Nasser.

At this point, Nasser’s life is over.

The king, the church – even the guilds are involved.

Alicia, ignoring Nasser’s situation from the start, has been flirting with Koji for a while now.

“It’s over…….”

His spectacular results and achievements as a dragon summoner …

Even after retiring, Nasser has a history and achievements as an adventurer who has been steadily accumulating.

──It’s all over.

The combined and overwhelmed power has turned against him.

There’s nothing Nasser can do about it.

But

But, but, but…! 

Hero Kōji!!!!

You…..

I’ve got to punch that face at least once……!!

“Hmmm……..is it finished?”

Kōji’s skin is glowing from making out with Alicia.

He looked so radiant as he spoke.

He gently stroked Alicia’s cheek, and then gently pulled away from her, carrying a holy sword in his normal clothes.

Look at that face!

Kōji looks so refreshed, like he’s just finished a job.

Nasser looks around him, they’re all smiling and grinning.

“Mmm……and then we’ll see what the sentence is ────”

“It’s treason in the first degree……. But, it’s his first offense, and it’s almost an attempt. Also, he’s made some achievements.”

The king and the chief priest look thoughtful.

“What? Can’t we kill him?”

Kōji  who speak in a light-hearted way, like asking for a fried shrimp.