The Hero and the Young Wife

Nasser was about to embark on his journey as a Dragon Summoner.

The "Summoner" cannot summon anything as it is.

In order for unmarked summoners like Nasser to be able to call summoned beasts, they need to receive the summoner's "job" and "seal".

However, as the job is only a title, the most important thing is the 'curse mark'.

In order to become a dragon summoner, Nasser was also waiting for his turn in the strict ceremony of job change to become a summoner at a school in the kingdom.

With a special ink in their hands, they inscribed the summoners one after the other with the "curse mark", and even Nasser's skin was scarred with needles and blades as they inscribed the "spell mark".

Nasser's face contorts in pain, but he endures.

Then, after enduring the summoner's ritual with intense pain, the word "Dragon" appeared on his chest.

The pale glow, accompanied by a slow heat, allows Nasser to call the dragons.

"Dragons!"

─ dragon.

In response to Nasser's call, a summoning magic circle appeared.

A transparent circle with a series of complex ancient letters appears in the sky and repeats light and dark. It's like a heartbeat -

There is something that comes out of it.

The figure of a dragon clothed in particles of light.

"Kyuru~a~aaaaa!!!"

It shouted as if he was happy to be here in this world, and appeared in the air with great strength, a dragon with beautiful blue scales!

And then, at the same time, the status screen appeared.

The screen in front of Nasser looked like a transparent glass plate, with a string of text all about the dragon's status.

Dragon Lv0: Dragon Puppy

Skills: fire breath (small), rushing, biting, scratching.

Remarks: Baby dragon. Very cowardly, but violent.

※  ※  ※

Lv0 -> Dragon Puppy

Next Lv1 -> Lesser Dragon (Small)

Dragon Jr

Lv2 -> ????

Lv3 -> ????

Lv4 -> ????

Lv5 -> ????

Lv6 -> ????

Lv7 -> ????      

Lv8 -> ????

Lv complete -> ????