the storm is rolling in

At the autobot base: (about 1 day later)

Optimus was just chilling in the medical bay, talking with Blitzwing, Bumblebee, and Ratchet. While Prowl, Bulkhead, and Sentinel were going over things that Bulkhead didn't really understand. Then all of the sudden there was a loud bang. As their base filled with men all dressed in swap type uniforms. The men were only the room with Sentinel, Prowl, and Bulkhead. Although they were quite confused, they knew this wasn't good. But before they could do much of anything, the men launched these energy ropes at them that electrocuted them, rendering them unconscious. Optimus heard the noise. "Bumblebee, I suggest you hide him." Bumblebee nodded and help Blitzwing to the storage closet, which he was barely able to fit inside, then he closed the door and followed Prime and Ratchet out into the hall to see what the commotion was. When they saw the other passed out on the floor Optimus signaled for Bumblebee and Ratchet to stay back so they did. Optimus got closed and the second he stepped into the room he met the same fate and the others. "I think that's all of them." "No boss says there's still two more." Bumblebee and Ratchet slowly back down the hall. "I think I see them." As soon as they heard that they turned and ran. But it was no use, within seconds they were unconscious. Blitzwing heard them hit the floor and he flung the door open. He saw Bumblebee on the floor wrapped in glowing rope. He ran towards him, picking him up. He saw the humans down the hall and, still holding onto Bumblebee, he tried to run for. But to no one's surprise, he didn't get far.

After everybot was unconscious they tired them up in chains and loaded them into four semi-trucks. Blitzwing and Bumblebee in one truck with Prowl and Bulkhead in the next, Optimus and Ratchet in one, and Sentinel got stuck in his own. They were driving down the road as Bumblebees slowed onlined. "Wha- what happened?" He looked around the dark space and could barely make out blitzwing in the corner. "Blitz!" Blitzwing was still injured and in quite a large amount of pain, so each bump on the road was painful. Bumblebee scooted over to him and leaned against him, being as gentle as he possibly could. "I'm sure we'll be ok Blitz." Even though Blitzwing could see it, Bumblebee smiled. By this time Optimus was online aswell and trying with all his might to break free of the chains but whenever he tried a shock would run though his body. He eventually gave up and just sat still. Ratchet was trying his best to stay calm so he didn't freak Optimus out. Prowl was just talking with Bulkhead so as to keep him calm. And Sentinel was just being lonely.

Around 5 hours later they felt the trucks stop. They all got ready for the worst. The first truck opened. Blitzwing and Bumblebee where ushered into a cell by men holding shock canons. "Dont hurt him!" Blitzwing shouted, only to be shocked. He tell to the floor, almost unconscious. "Blitzwing!" Bumblebee tried to run to him but he was blocked off by the men. Then the truck left and the next one pulled up. One by one all the bot where loaded into the cell. The man came back in and ushered out Optimus. "Optimus, be careful." Ratchet shouted after them. He reluctantly went where he was told. As soon as the door shut behind them a man press a button on a remote and their chains fell off. Bumblebee imdently ran to make sure Blitzwing was okay. "Blitzwing!" Blitzwing was trying his best to get up because of his injuries it was hard. Bumblebee helped him up against the back wall. "Are you okay?" Blitzwing nodded, trying his best to stay conscious. Bumblebee sat down next to him and held his servo. The other bots all looked around the cell for possible ways out. But to no one shock, they didn't find any thing.

As Optimus walked down the hall, he got a slight glimpse of a Decepticon symbol and wondered if he was in the Decepticon base. Those thoughts where quickly realized when he was brought into a room where he saw Megatron stand there. He looked up at him in confusion and heartbreak. "Megatron?" He didn't reply. "Leave him here and go." With that all the humans in the room left and they where alone. "Megatron..?" The door shut and Megatron dropped the act. "I'm so sorry Optimus, this was the only way I could protect you and your bots." Megatron walked a little closer only for the still chained up Optimus to back up. "Explain first." He said. Megatron back up. "I promise I'm not going to hurt you." Optimus just looked at him. Megatron tried to walk closer again only for Optimus to back up against the wall. Megatron saw genuine fear in his optics. So he back up till there was a good distance between them. "I won't hurt you." Optimus still didn't say anything. Megatron saw that Optimus was back up so close to the wall, that he was completely pressed up against it. Megatron back up completely and Optimus stopped pressing himself against the wall. Megatron knew he was going to half to give Optimus a little but of time to calm down. Megatron wanted to get the chains off of him, be he didn't have to remote so the only way he could was by taking them off Optimus himself. So Megatron very very slow walked towards him. Optimus back up against the wall again. As Megatron slowly got closer Optimus got more and more scared until it got to the point that Optimus yelled. "Stay back!" Megatron didn't stop, he walked right up to him snd grabbed onto the chains. Optimus was trying his hardest to pull away. "Stop!" Megatron careful snapped the chains. "See?" Optimus got out of the chains and back away from Megatron into the far corner. Megatron didn't try to get closer this time. "I'll be right back, okay." Optimus still stayed quiet. Megatron opened the door, walked out, and slowly closed the door behind him.

(A/n: I want everyone to the reasoning for Optimus backing away from Megatron. Optimus had realized that Megatron was responsible for what was happening to him. so, as you would, he took it as a form of betrayal. So with adrenaline, betrayal, and heartbreak running though him. The also very tired Optimus wasn't didn't know what else to do besides get away form him, because he was worried he was going to hurt him.) Sorry for that being so long, but I hope it clears somethings up :,).