calm before a storm

In the morning: (aka, like 2 hours later)

Ratchet was the first one up since he was practically that only one that had gotten any sleep. He got up and decided he should check up on Blitzwing and Bumblebee, he walked down to the med Bay and open the door. He walked inside and saw Bumblebee and Blitzwing cuddling together on the table, he thought it was adorable. He decided to do a scan on them to make sure they were still online, and to see how the healing was going. Once you finish the scan, he was walking over to the supply closet, he tripped and fell right into the invisibility bubble where Optimus and Megatron were. Megatron, who had been awake watching Ratchet just stared at him. "Uhhmm, hello autobot." Ratchet stood up about to attack Megatron. "Wait don't." Ratchet stopped for a second. "What?!" Megatron pointed down at Optimus. "I don't want to wake him. Ratchet was confused but rather quickly pieced it together. He let out a long sigh. "Don't tell me you and Optimus are like Blitzwing and Bumblebee..?" Megatron just looked at him. "Uuuggghhhh..." Ratchet put his servo to his face plate. "Fine, I didn't see anything, but you better tell Optimus I want an explanation when he wakes up." "Ok." Then Ratchet turned and left. Megatron sighed. The door opened again and Ratchet stuck his head in. "Leave them alone." He said pointing ting to Blitzwing and Bumblebee. Megatron nodded. Then Ratchet slowly closed the door.

About four hours later:

As Optimus slowly opened his optics he realized he was still with Megatron in the autobot medical bay. "Oh slag! How long have we been here?!" Optimus asked as he jumped up. "Just about long enough that you now own Ratchet yet another explanation..." Optimus turned to Megatron. "What! How did he find out?!" "Well... he had come in here to check on those two then he tripped right into the Invisibility bubble..." Optimus let out a long sigh. "I guess he was bound to find out anyways. But I think it's best you get back to your base before I have Sentinel attacking you too." Megatron stood up. "What about-" he was cut off by Optimus. "Blitzwing is staying here." Megatron gave him a look. "If you want to try and pry him away from Bumblebee I wish you luck." After a moment Megatron said. "Fine, just have him check in once in a while." Optimus smiled. "Will do, now you need to go or you'll get attacked too." With that Megatron stuck out the back and went back to his base.