🕷️Chapter 10🕷️

One night before

Where am I? My does my head hurt? Hangover. I got drunk. All of the nights' events come back to her. I met Don. Where is Don? What does he look like? 

Scully woke up in a truck. It had a back cover on it. She was tied to a chair that was somehow connected to the floor of the truck bed. 

"So you're awake?" A voice said. She saw him in the rear view mirror. "Sleeping beauty finally woke up. I'll be right back, girly girl." Donnie Pfaster. Scully's wrists were tied to cut off circulation, and she had cloth in her mouth. She tried to look out the windows, but the windows were blacked out. From the front window, it looked like it was night. She couldn't have been asleep for too long. Hopefully Mulder would find her soon. Mulder. 

He's probably so mad at me. He probably doesn't even care. He doesn't. He's probably off, making out with the Agent Dickman. More like agent Dick. God I hate her. 

Scully shivered. The back of the truck was freezing. Where is my shirt? She looked around the truck. Maybe he had left it near her chair, so she could grab it with her feet. But it was no where near her. It's in the passenger seat. 

The passenger door opened. "Almost forgot this!" Pfaster said in a creepily cheery voice. "And this!" He grabbed her shirt and gasoline. When he slammed the door, the whole truck shook. What is he doing?  Seconds later there was a boom, and a camper next to the truck exploded. Pfaster walked into the back of the truck and sat done in front of Scully. The driver's door opened and Blondie came in. 

"You were right, Pfaster," he laughed. "You got a good one!"

Scully shuddered. What are they going to do to me?

"I got rid of your shirt," Pfaster laughed towards Scully when they started driving. "You won't be needing it."

They went on to a bumpy, overgrown path in the woods. The truck bounced up and down for a while, until they reached an old shack. Blondie stepped out and seconds later, opened the trunk. He untied Scully's ankles and brought her inside. She was shocked by what she saw. It was Agent Dickman, tied to a beam. Scully was sat down next her. They sat there for at least half an hour, before Blondie and Pfaster came back. 

"I definitely think that red head is better," Blondie said. "Let's finish up with brunette Barbie real quick, and then deal with the ginger."

"Good idea." The two picked up Dickman, and she looked at Scully with such hope in her eyes. Hope that she will escape, or that I will? Scully turned around, looking for something sharp to cut the ropes with. But there was nothing. She felt a drop of water fall onto her arm. A tear. She was crying. This is not happening. I will get out. I have to. A door opened. They threw Dickman against the wall, and Pfaster revealed a knife. 

"No!" Dickman screamed. "No!" The knife sliced trough her hair, leaving it jagged and broken. Then he moved to her fingers. Sawing through each one with ease. "Stop! Stop! Please! Ow!" Dickman cried. He collected the 'trophies' in a bag and pulled out a gun. He shot her right in head. 

"Why did you kill her!" Blondie screamed. "That's not what we agreed to!"

"We will had more fun with the ginger anyway," Pfaster responded matter-of-factly. 

"Why!" Blondie screamed. He pulled out his phone, probably to call the police. Pfaster turned the gun towards him and shot the blonde. Right in the temple. "Let's go." Pfaster said, and loaded her into the truck. 

"Scully!" Mulder! 

"Mmh! Merer!" Scully screamed, but Mulder had found the body. They pulled out and into the path. Scully looked behind and saw Mulder running after them. But he tripped.