🦴Chapter 11🦴

TW: There is $£1f Härm in the chapter! Please to not read bottom paragraph if that triggers you. 

A woman that he doesn't know steps into the room. "We've found a body."

"Whose?" Mulder asks. Is it Scully? 

"Donnie Pfaster," she says. "We haven't found Scully."

Mulder sighs. "What was the cause of death?"

"He hung himself from a tree. He left a note stating where all the other women are." 

Mulder shuddered. Maybe he felt bad? That doesn't matter, I need to find Scully. Mulder got out of the hospital bed and asked for his clothes. He got dressed, signed out of the hospital, and walked to his car. The police department had brought it there. He drove to the forest and wandered around until he found the tree. The noose was still hanging there. Mulder shuddered. He looked around for any type of clue as to where Scully was. 

It was a rocky area, but he overturned the rocks and found depressions in the dirt. There was larger ones the led to the tree, and smaller ones that led away. The tracks needed about two hundred yards away from the tree. He looked around and saw a beige leaf stuck to a small branch. When he got closer, he realized it was fabric. Fabric from Scully's skirt. 

"Scully!" Mulder shouted. "Scullaaaaaaaay!" (I'm dying writing that lol)

"Mmph," Mulder turned around, following the noise. The grunting got louder and more frequent the closer he got to a certain bush. "Scully?" 

"Who the hell is Scully?" an old man replied. "Get off my property."

"I'm and FBI agent investigating the disappearance of Dana Scully," Mulder said, staring down the man. 

"Well, get off my property! I haven't seen any pretty woman around here."

Mulder sighed and walked back to his car. He drove back to the hotel. 

He laid down on the bed. The bed that only nights before, he and Scully had shared. He cried at the good memories. I'm so dumb. I can't believe I let her go. He reached into his pocket and grabbed out his pocket knife. Just one. One little cut. He rolled up his sleeve and sighed. He winced in pain as the knife sliced his skin. Maybe one more. Just one more. He gasped and closed the knife, looking at what he had just done. Scully would be so disappointed.