🪨Chapter 13🪨

Scully was covered in blood. She had been shoved down into the cellar by some creepy old man. She had heard Mulder calling. He had coked her name for a while. But he hadn't found her. The ties around wrists and ankles prevented her from moving, and she couldn't cry for help because of the tie in her mouth. She jumped as the trapdoor opened. 

Not again... She whimpered, out of fear. Never in her life had she been so scared. 

"Scully? Is that you?" It was Mulder! She tried to talk, but couldn't. "Scully! Where are you?"

She saw his feet on the ladder, and when he got to the last step, he jumped down. "Scully!" He turned around and gasped. 

"Scully! What happened?" He the ties off of her wrists and mouth, and then moved down to her feet. The heels were broken off of her shoes, and he had blisters everywhere the shoe touched skin. 

Mulder picked her up and carried her to the ladder. Skinner was at the top and grabbed her another Mulder had stepped up one step. He climbed up the rest and turned around, finder Skinner holding Scully up by her shoulders. Mulder walked over and looked at Scully. Her hair was matted, her face bloody and breaking out with zits, and her eyes tired and weary. She stumbled over to Mulder, and fell on to him, tripping on a rock. 

"Woah there!" He laughed and she looked up at him. He saw it in her eyes. Yes, there was sadness, but also love. A deep, conspiring love, one so deep that he could sense it radiating off of her body in waves. He stared into that abyss of love and leaned down. They kissed. It was a long kiss, and was only broken when Skinner cleared his throat. 

"He's getting away!"