Chapter Two: Meet the Girls

Lacey: It's been what, six months?
Amelia: Yeah, six months.
Lacey: Wow, time flies.
Amelia: It sure does, my friend.
Lacey: *takes a deep breath* it was sixth months ago. I lived in a tiny apartment in Arizona I could barely afford. I was a cop. I wouldn't say a very good one, but I was. My partner and I decided to go to the club instead of working one night. I woke up the next morning on my bathroom floor with a random naked Italian man next to me. I looked at the clock. It was 9:00 I cursed and sprung up, because I had to be at work by 9:15. I threw on my uniform and grabbed my gun. I arrived at work at 9:25. My boss wasn't happy, but let me get away with it. Suddenly, I get an alert of a criminal getting away. I rushed to the crime scene. I saw that the criminal was becoming violent and pointing a gun and shooting it, luckily dodging us. I shot my gun at the man, but no bullets came out. Mayonnaise did. My coworkers looked at me in confusion as the criminal got away. I was laid off for that, all because my drunk self has loaded my gun with mayonnaise. I went home to find the naked Italian man laying on my couch. "How about another go after last night?" He said with a wink. I showed him out of the house and realized my rent was due. My landlord gave me one last chance, and I got fired. I ended up homeless and living behind a club. *looks at Amelia*
Amelia: This is where I come in. I was homeless and living in my car. I used to be rich, but I blew it on the very expensive car I owned. I drove by Lacey and just got the urge for something. I waved her over to my car.
Lacey: I asked if she has any money to donate.
Amelia: I told her I didn't, but asked if she wanted to go on a road trip.
Lacey: I shrugged and thought "Why not?"
Amelia: We ended up driving to Beverly Hills and raided all these stores at night. We stole makeup, nice clothes, hair products, and all the things you need to make yourself look more rich. That's when we met Billy Rae.
Lacey: We went to a cafe using some money we stole and ate a nice lunch. Billy came up to us, and asked how we were, just being a friendly man. He told us his life story and we told him we've always been filthy rich. We lied to him.
Amelia: Ever since, we've hung out at Billy's house all the time.

To be continued.....